Football Programmes Centre

FC of MANCHESTER FAIR: SEPTEMBER 1
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FC of MANCHESTER FAIR: SEPTEMBER 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:19 am 
Post subject: FC of MANCHESTER FAIR: SEPTEMBER 1

I am pleased to confirm the next Fair I shall be standing at is the FC UNITED OF MANCHESTER FAIR being staged beneath the ST MARYS ROAD STAND AT BROADHURST PARK, LIGHTBOWNE ROAD, MOSTON, M40 0FJ on SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 1 (10.30-1.30).

This is the first time a Fair has been held at this venue and Tom Stott deserves congratulations on his initiative.

Those attending will be asked for a donation on admission. Tea and Coffee will be available.

Anyone wishing to have a stall should contact Tom on o7850 971807 or email [email protected].

As a relatively new dealer, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).

I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Testimonial Matches, Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.

Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!

If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday August 30 (as I shall be driving up from Plymouth on the Saturday): [email protected]. Or phone 07543-845396.

WILL BE BUYING ON THE DAY: CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE
NWM Football

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:13 pm 
Post subject:

NWM Football now also confirmed as attending.

Have been busy booking up for various other Programme Fairs, Antiques & Collectors Fairs, markets etc, so diary is now pretty much full to the middle of October.

Details of where you can "Follow The Hare" are here http://www.nwmfootball.com/nwm-diary/
Visit http://nwmfootball.com/ for programmes, books, DVDs, shirts & sportswear and other football collectables. Click here http://nwmfootball.com/nwm-diary/ to see which Programme Fairs and Antiques & Collectors' Fairs we will be attending.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 pm 
Post subject:

Subject to personal circumstances being okay I can confirm that I'll also be having a stall there too. Anybody wanting Scottish stuff....I'm yer man!
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:53 pm 
Post subject: FC UNITED

As the 4 tops sang "I'll be there"!

Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:14 pm 
Post subject: FC United of Manchester Fair.

Will there be any Non League programmes available at this fair ? I'm a collector of Runcorn AFC home games in 1980s late 70s and early 90s. Also any FA Trophy SF's ? Stafford v Runcorn 74/75 and 78/79 both the games at Stafford. Thank You.
Thanks Ste.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
PhilWBA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:11 pm 
Post subject: Re: FC United of Manchester Fair.

efcbluenose wrote:
Will there be any Non League programmes available at this fair ? I'm a collector of Runcorn AFC home games in 1980s late 70s and early 90s. Also any FA Trophy SF's ? Stafford v Runcorn 74/75 and 78/79 both the games at Stafford. Thank You.
Thanks Ste.

I've got these if you need them

84/5 v Gateshead, Nuneaton
88/9 v Wycombe

50p each plus postage
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:03 am 
Post subject:

REMINDER: The FC UNITED OF MANCHESTER FAIR being staged beneath the ST MARYS ROAD STAND AT BROADHURST PARK, LIGHTBOWNE ROAD, MOSTON, M40 0FJ is THIS SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 1 (10.30-1.30).
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: