Football Programmes Centre

West London Programme and Memorabilia Fair Sunday 4th August
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
West London Programme and Memorabilia Fair Sunday 4th August

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
les

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:12 pm 
Post subject: West London Programme and Memorabilia Fair Sunday 4th August

Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:04 pm 
Post subject:

I am pleased to confirm the next Fair I shall be standing at is the WEST LONDON FAIR at ST STEPHENS CHURCH HALL, EMPERORS GATE, KENSINGTON, on SUNDAY AUGUST 4 (commencing 10.30am).

I think the joint organisers of the fairs at this venue, Barry Dixey and Mark Barnes, deserve great credit for the splendid way they have built up the West London Fairs. They are invariably well-attended by both traders and collectors and the attendance at the last West London Fair in June was reported to be the highest of those that Barry and Mark have organised.

As a relatively new dealer, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).

I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Testimonial Matches, Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.

Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!

If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday August 2 (as I shall be driving up from Plymouth on the Saturday): [email protected]. Or phone 07543-845396.

WILL BE BUYING ON THE DAY: CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:20 am 
Post subject:

REMINDER: It's now ONLY 12 DAYS AWAY!
The WEST LONDON FAIR at ST STEPHENS CHURCH HALL, EMPERORS GATE, KENSINGTON, SW7 4HJ on SUNDAY AUGUST 4 (commencing 10.30am).
Look forward to meeting many Forum members there.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:54 am 
Post subject:

REMINDER: It's now ONLY 7 DAYS AWAY!
The WEST LONDON FAIR at ST STEPHENS CHURCH HALL, EMPERORS GATE, KENSINGTON, SW7 4HJ on SUNDAY AUGUST 4 (commencing 10.30am).
Look forward to meeting many Forum members there.
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:36 pm 
Post subject: WEST LONDON FAIR SUNDAY 4TH AUGUST

Looking forward again to stalling out at this ever popular fair.

I have recently purchased a couple of collections of which I will be bringing a good selection from them with me on Sunday.

The 1st being a non-league collection from the 1960's onwards which is mainly minor cup finals,semi-finals & representative games along with a good selection of league & cup from the 1970's.

The 2nd collection being a comprehensive Arsenal collection including FA Cup Finals from 1927,1930,1932,1936,1950 & 1952, a handfull of pre-war & war-time homes & a near complete run of homes 1946-1976 including friendlies & testimonials.
Also in the collection are some sought after aways including aways from their 1st season in Europe 1963/64,domestic away friendlies the 1940's onwards,European away friendlies from the 1950's onwards, Charlton aways from 1936/37,1943/44,1944/45, Millwall 1945/46, West Ham FAC 1945/46.
Please PM here or e-mail me at [email protected] if you need more information & anything specific bringing along.

Cheers
Martin
sir craven

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:36 am 
Post subject:

I shall be attending on sunday,will be looking for watford homes and aways 1953-1956,if you can help thanks.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: