Football Programmes Centre

Transfers.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Transfers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:03 pm 
Post subject: Transfers.

Is it only me but is anyone else pis**d of with all this transfer speculation that is going on.
goonerboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:27 pm 
Post subject:

Yup....too much need for social media and online sites to come up with new headlines so alot of dross being generated plus agents using these vehicles to hawk their players around. Roll on early August when the window closes for premier teams
James73

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:29 am 
Post subject:

Agreed

Agents are generating these rumours so they can over inflate the cost as well as unsettle the players.
What really gets my goat are so called 'Bidding Wars' that the papers seem to want to sensationalise.
Personally the whole Arsenal V Spurs thing, in my opinion, is getting ridiculous when we got for the same player. Let the one-upmanship be contested on the pitch when it matters not over a sodding transfer.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: