Football Programmes Centre

Advice Required: Porto v Wrexham ECWC 84/85
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Advice Required: Porto v Wrexham ECWC 84/85

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamesy1926

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:28 pm 
Post subject: Advice Required: Porto v Wrexham ECWC 84/85

I am currently looking for a Porto v Wrexham programme for the above game and was wondering how rare they are and what type of price I should be looking to pay if one does surface?

I know from the excellent Wrexham programmes website that it is a newspaper style programme but haven't seen one come up before.

Thanks in advance!
Gwyn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:24 pm 
Post subject: Porto v Wrexham

Hi Jamesy

Shame you did not post a few days ago as there was one on ebay for £5 which was about what I paid for mine a few years ago. They do come you now and again but not very often. Have you contacted REALRED from the forum as he ran the Wrexham prog shop so may have one tucked away somwhere. Good luck with your search.
If anyone has one I am looking for the Djurgardens v Wrexham 1/10/75.
Thank you.

Gwyn
Jamesy1926

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:40 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Mate,

Thanks for letting me know. My old man won the Porto programme on ebay for me so that's another one ticked off the list!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: