Football Programmes Centre

Portsmouth Away programmes 52/3 to 57/8 inclusive
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Portsmouth Away programmes 52/3 to 57/8 inclusive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 am 
Post subject: Portsmouth Away programmes 52/3 to 57/8 inclusive

As I am nearing the completion of my Portsmouth homes from seasons 52/53 to 57/58 inclusive, I am now moving on to the away programmes for the same seasons.

I know that these will appear on E Bay but if you have any of the following for sale please PM with condition / price inclusive of delivery.

Portsmouth Homes:

28/11/53 Manchester United

27/4/55 Aston Villa

Portsmouth Aways:

Season 52/53 – Charlton, Arsenal, Liverpool, Sunderland, Stoke, Burnley, Sheffield Wednesday, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Blackpool, Derby, Burnley (FA Cup Replay), Manchester United, Aston Villa, Manchester City, Preston, Wolves, Cardiff, West Brom

Season 53/54 – Liverpool, Chelsea, Huddersfield, Blackpool, Wolves, Manchester City, Burnley, Sheffield Wednesday, Bolton, Newcastle, West Brom, Sheffield United, Charlton (F A Cup Replay), Sunderland, Bolton (F A Cup), Cardiff, Charlton, Middlesbrough, Preston, Arsenal, Manchester United

Season 54/55 – Manchester United, Huddersfield, Bolton, Preston, Arsenal, Burnley, Manchester city, Chelsea, Newcastle, Blackpool, Wolves, Bristol Rovers (F A Cup), Sunderland, Leicester, Everton, West Brom, Cardiff, Sheffield United

Season 55/56 – Huddersfield, Wolves, Chelsea, Arsenal, Newcastle, Burnley, West Brom, Blackpool, Manchester City, West Brom (F A Cup), Everton, Sunderland, Birmingham, Tottenham, Preston, Cardiff, Luton, Manchester United

Season 56/57 – Manchester United, West Brom, Chelsea, Wolves, Sunderland, Everton, Manchester City, Leeds, Bury (F A Cup), Arsenal, Preston, Luton, Blackpool, Sheffield Wednesday, Bolton

Season 57/58 – Preston, Tottenham, Manchester City, Manchester United, Aston Villa, Arsenal, Blackpool, Burnley, Chelsea, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds, Everton, Birmingham, Luton.

I am also interested in any Portsmouth Reserves home and away from the same seasons – too many to list!

Thanks, Martin.
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:37 pm 
Post subject:

Good luck Martin, i have a collection of Pompy progs from 57/58 and 58/59 the time my all time footballing hero was there the late Derek Dougan and the home ones are amungst my fav of all time collecting.
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:18 pm 
Post subject:

Should have a few of these plus some reserves etc ...

I'll Pm you later
Five and In

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:25 pm 
Post subject: Portsmouth Away programmes 52/3 to 57/8 inclusive

You have a pm Martin
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: