Football Programmes Centre

New Facebook page Auchinleck Talbot FC Memorabilia
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Facebook page Auchinleck Talbot FC Memorabilia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:33 pm 
Post subject: New Facebook page Auchinleck Talbot FC Memorabilia

As it says on the tin. Please click on the link below to the new site which will be updated daily with new items.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383211565167811
Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:44 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks for sharing, I always enjoy seeing other peoples collections of memorabilia, especially rare stuff, which this obviously is.

If you don't mind me asking, so I can get some context, what sort of attendances do AT usually get?

I always (wrongly) assumed that you were the only guy collecting stuff about the club you support, but it looks like many others are equally as passionate about collecting AT stuff. Presume you all know each other?!
botanybaykid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:00 pm 
Post subject:

I'm assuming it's pretty good but not being on facebook I'll never know!
bluejames

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:48 am 
Post subject:

I have just taken a quick look and i think you can be proud of the idea.Lots of folk that are either in the community or have left the community,but want to stay in touch, are rallying round and are clearly excited to be part of what has been created.
You have pulled together a community and have clearly got folk thinking through the old memory bank about times they enjoyed.
Well done Nod Nod
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:32 am 
Post subject:

Dorking wrote:
Thanks for sharing, I always enjoy seeing other peoples collections of memorabilia, especially rare stuff, which this obviously is.

If you don't mind me asking, so I can get some context, what sort of attendances do AT usually get?

I always (wrongly) assumed that you were the only guy collecting stuff about the club you support, but it looks like many others are equally as passionate about collecting AT stuff. Presume you all know each other?!

We do all know each other as it's a fairly closely knit community at the club.

Our core support is about 450 although we do get more for the bigger games - 3,000 plus for the Scottish Cup tie vs Ayr this year. Our support always travels well, and most clubs will have their biggest attendances against us each season as we usually take 250 plus away.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: