Football Programmes Centre

Thursday market at Newcastle under Lyme
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Thursday market at Newcastle under Lyme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:58 pm 
Post subject: Thursday market at Newcastle under Lyme

I would like to use these pages to say that I will not be standing at my usual stall in Newcastle under Lyme on a Thursday for the next few weeks. Footfall and trade at the market has been uncommonly poor and it has been a real struggle. In fact just a few regulars have kept me going. but after a considerable wait and with a few false hopes at last i am having an operation to restore the sight in my right eye, and two weeks today is the date i have been given for a new lens to be clipped into the eye. Coincidentally my partner has just had a cataract operation and this has been a total success. So as soon as I am fit and well again i shall be back on the circuit doing what I enjoy, looking through football memorabilia.BOB BROWN
holtie96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:00 pm 
Post subject: Good luck

I am sure I can speak for all forum members by wishing you good luck and a speedy recovery Thumbs Up
holtie96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:01 pm 
Post subject: Good luck

I am sure I can speak for all forum members by wishing you good luck and a speedy recovery Thumbs Up
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: