Football Programmes Centre

Anyone near Chester? Cheeky request
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anyone near Chester? Cheeky request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:05 am 
Post subject: Anyone near Chester? Cheeky request

Hi

So I bid on a whim on a box of racing programmes and have now discovered there is no MBE within about 40 miles of the auctioneers...nearest one wants a fortune just to go there.

So I just wondered if there was anyone near enough to Byrnes to collect on my behalf and I would arrange pick up via Hermes from them. Happy to make it worth your while.

Peter
wrexham

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 5:34 pm 
Post subject: racing

you have a pm pafcprogs
andy1966

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:33 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Did you get this sorted ? I work in Chester if you need something
wrexham

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:19 pm 
Post subject: Andy

Hi Andy I picked them up the other day and now sent out via courier
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:31 am 
Post subject: Grateful thanks

I just wanted to say a personal but very public thank you to Lyndon ( and although mot needed Andy as well) for his responding to my distress call.

The beauty of this forum is in the kindness of (relative) strangers, who go out of their way to be helpful in so many ways..and so an auction lot that would have cost double its value just to be collected by the commercial forwarders, before they added the same again for their services and shipping becomes a parcel collected and delivered for under a tenner....

To that end I just wanted to say if any member has a lot that needs collecting in West Kent/ East Surrey, I'd be happy to do so, and hold until collected or shipped via a suitable service, It might not be quite as speedy as MBE etc but it sure as hell would be a lot cheaper...

Peter
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: