Football Programmes Centre

Annoucement
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Annoucement

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2018-19
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:28 am 
Post subject: Annoucement

Hi all.
I am sure you will all join me in thanking Sharrowblade for running the Predictor league for the last few years.

Thankfully Five and In has stepped up and will be running things next season so we can all carry on showing how much (or little for some of us) we know about the game we love.

Cheers, Jamie.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
James73

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:32 am 
Post subject:

It has been a great effort from Sharrowblade over last few years.

I have thoroughyl enjoyed my Friday morning, sausage sarnie in hand trying to predict scores and plucking monthly goal scorers.

Look forward to Five and In (hopefully European Champions) taking over the baton
Five and In

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 3:20 pm 
Post subject: Announcement

A massive thank you to Sharrow or all his efforts over he last few seasons. Clap Bow
It's been emotional, but the fat lady has sung and most of us ended up as sick as parrots on a weekly basis.

I'm looking forward to taking the helm and hopefully my size tens will fill the big shoes that he has left to be filled.
I'll let the dust settle on this season and then I'll start planning for next season.

and yes James....hopefully as European Champions, although I'm not predicting that one in case I jinx it Laughing
James73

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 3:21 pm 
Post subject:

You and me both Neutral
| More
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> The FPC Predictor League 2018-19 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: