Football Programmes Centre

Five for one
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Five for one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Opperi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:53 pm 
Post subject: Five for one

Hi,
I have tens of thousands of Finnish domestic/international/european/friendlies for trade... I will give at least five programmes for one for anyone who is interested in trading.

I am open to all suggestions.

- omm
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:58 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Opperi, I run a small programme shop, but with a large stock, at Auchinleck Talbot FC. I am always looking to enhance this stock and wouldn't mind some Finnish European programmes? If you let me know what you would like in exchange am sure we can sort something out?

John
rubbafish

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:51 pm 
Post subject:

Would be nice to have a few Finnish programmes to add to my programme wall. Drop me a PM with what you have in mind Smile
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: