Football Programmes Centre

LATEST LISTS AVAILABLE
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LATEST LISTS AVAILABLE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr seagulls

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:37 pm 
Post subject: LATEST LISTS AVAILABLE

Hi I am updating my lists, with a view to producing an online catalogue, but that is in the future.

At the moment lists covering individual clubs cannot be produced, BUT WANTS LISTS CAN BE CHECKED. I WILL NOT BE CHECKING THIS SITE DAILY SO LISTS CAN ONLY BE MOST RECENT IF YOU
SEND TO [email protected].

WANTS LISTS CHECKED BUT PLEASE TRY AND HELP EACH OTHER, ie not from here but have had requests for say testimonials brighton, send a list, reply back got all I'm after. Why waste his time and mine.

As well as many of the most common types, I have large selections
of DAWN COVERS FIRST DAY COVERS, most of 3 different series

THE STANDARD SERIES FROM THE MID LATE 70's

MOST OF THE EARLIER SERIES FEATURING CLUB BADGES about 1972-73, series stopped after 21 issued, 19 available.

MOST OF THE FL CENTENARY SET in the 1980,s

FOOTBALL LEAGUE REVIEW/ LEAGUE FOOTBALL

I have many available, and can check lists BUT SORRY 916-920 NOT TO HAND.

Collectors of these, especially with spares, may not realise that there are many that appear in 2, 3, or 4 variations, albe it small.

Chiefly noticeable starting at the change in style format of TITLE,

Vol2 21. Virtually all include " Courtesy of Club ", but I have a few that dont, date is not included on some numbers, diff advertiser on back. usually OLD HOLBORN OR PARK DRIVE>
different combinations exist, if you have several copies in your collections or spares please advise if you find the same number with slightly different combination on title. ARE YOU ABLE TO SCAN
PLEASE. vol 8 has themost known variations.

PLEASE NOTE THAT GENERALLY THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE INTERNAL PAGES, THOUGH ONE VERSION IS KNOWN TOO.

If anyone collects other sports programmes then I also have several scorecards from matches IN SUSSEX, not SCCC, at Arundel , Eastbourne etc featuring TOURING TEAMS when playing the County Side, or Norfolks or MCC etc. ALL from 1990's onwards, plus local games with Bunburys Lashings etc..

PLUS MINT CONDITION UNMARKED 20/20 PROGRAMMES SUSSEX HOMES

SHOW JUMPING PROGRAMMES FROM HICKSTEAD

PLUS OTHER UKSPORTS , NO AMERICAN SPORTS.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: