Football Programmes Centre

Subbuteo Teams
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Subbuteo Teams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flaming Pie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:11 pm 
Post subject: Subbuteo Teams

For any Subbuteo collectors on The Forum, there is a collection of what looks like mid 1960s teams in their boxes , at next weeks( Tuesday) Wingetts, Wrexham Auction.
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:42 pm 
Post subject:

A good spot, a pretty obscure find. Boxes date from the mid70;s, all extremely common teams... I wish them luck on their estimate..
Topbidwinsagain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:12 am 
Post subject: Re: Subbuteo Teams

Flaming Pie wrote:
For any Subbuteo collectors on The Forum, there is a collection of what looks like mid 1960s teams in their boxes , at next weeks( Tuesday) Wingetts, Wrexham Auction.

As a matter of interest is this lot yours or a friend of yours?
Flaming Pie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:39 am 

Strange question Tops, and slightly sarcastic. You appear to be quite a mean spirited individual. In my world , the way it works is you might spot something in an auction house or somewhere else. You then think , ah!,, perhaps some of my chums on this Forum might be interested in this item? There was a genuine Welsh international match shirt in the same place last year . I do not collect shirts, but l mentioned it on this forum. I think one of The Forum members might have purchased it . I don’t know or care. I thought that’s the way The Forum should work . Perhaps l am wrong. If there is a problem with this l think The Forum Moderators would soon tell me. Perhaps in your world you prefer to keep everything to yourself and not spread the word? That is your perogative. . For what it’s worth , they are not my items. I haven’t got a clue who they belong to. At the end of the day, is it really that important? However, if any of my pals did want to sell their memorabilia , l would probably recommend this auction house over some places l could mention. Harry Krishna!
Topbidwinsagain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:50 pm 
Post subject: Re: Subbuteo Teams

Topbidwinsagain wrote:
Flaming Pie wrote:

As a matter of interest is this lot yours or a friend of yours?

You carefully avoided the question. Do you have any connection with the items entered in that auction lot? Yes or no. Nothing complicated.
Flaming Pie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:47 pm 

“ For what it’s worth they are not my items, l haven’t a clue who they belong to”. I take it you can read . Please explain how this is avoiding the question? If you have a problem please contact The Forum Moderators. They should help you out.

Last edited by Flaming Pie on Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
stfc831968

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:48 pm 
Post subject:

Apart from where he said

"For what it’s worth , they are not my items. I haven’t got a clue who they belong to."

Seems clear enough answer to me
TheSorter!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:33 pm 
Post subject: subbuteo

If I find a programme at auction or on Ebay that I'm interested in I keep it to myself because that is what I collect. But if there's anything else of interest at a good price I'll share it on here
Topbidwinsagain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:59 pm 

The question was asked, the answer was given and that is that.
There are some serious Subbuteo collectors out there and the market can be brisk for rare or scarce items, also unusual goods may be good sellers and even moderate items sell at the right price. At auction, guide prices are met or exceeded all the time and it is always possible for this to happen.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: