Football Programmes Centre

Referee assessor reports
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Referee assessor reports

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:34 pm 
Post subject: Referee assessor reports

So on a whim I bought a load of programmes complete with referees assessor reports, and very interesting they are.

The teams are generally South East based for the home ties , so plenty of Southend Arsenal West Ham Millwall and Gillingham as well as dartford and a smattering of other non leagues but obviously multiple away teams.

If anyone is interested in acquiring the reports for their teams ( 70's and eighties in the main) then drop me a note here or at [email protected].

I have enjoyed reading about refs being told off for not acting when George Foster and his opposite number at gillingham were wrestling on the floor!

Some also come with replies from the referee querying the assessors accuracy which are diplomatically phrased but clearly they a re annoyed to have been marked dow.

Peter
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:39 am 
Post subject:

Example of the reports

These are the carbon copies of the originals sent to The Football league by the assessor A Mr Harry Stennett, and so a re concentrated on the South East for home clubs and cover League Non league and reserve fixtures

I have almost sorted all the league ones now so can sensibly respond to requests for your club

Interesting items

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: