Football Programmes Centre

West London Programme and Memorabilia Fair dates for 2019
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
West London Programme and Memorabilia Fair dates for 2019

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
les

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:57 pm 
Post subject: West London Programme and Memorabilia Fair dates for 2019

WEST LONDON PROGRAMME AND MEMORABILIA FAIR
ST. STEPHENS CHURCH HALL
EMPERORS GATE
KENSINGTON
SW7 4 HJ

BY TUBE TO GLOUCESTER ROAD
CIRCLE, DISTRICT AND PICCADILLY LINES
THEN A 3 MINUTE WALK

10:30AM - 2:30PM

Sunday 3rd FEBRUARY 2019
Sunday 7th APRIL 2019
Sunday 9th JUNE 2019
Sunday 4th AUGUST 2019
Sunday 6th OCTOBER 2019
Sunday 1st DECEMBER 2019
bazzad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:53 am 
Post subject:

Thank's Les for posting the dates above. I've just written to Jamie to ask for them to be added to the drop down list as well.

Our next WEST LONDON FOOTBALL PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR is on SUNDAY, 3rd FEBRUARY at St. Stephens Church Hall, Emperors Gate, Kensington, SW7 4HJ.
Admission is £1 and the fair runs from 10.30am to 2.30pm.
Emperors Gate is just off the A4 (close to Sainsburys) and street parking in this area is free on a Sunday.
Alternatively, if travelling by tube, the nearest station is Gloucester Road (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines) then a 3 min. walk to the hall.

We are pretty full with dealers again this month and hopefully we can carry on the recent record attendances from last year.

The usual plea from me that I can't fit everything in my car so please send me an e-mail if you want me to bring any particular club.

Hope to see you at the fair and don't hesitate to contact me if you want to attend as a seller or you want me to bring anything in particular.
[email protected]
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:50 pm 
Post subject:

I am pleased to confirm that the next Fair I shall be standing at is the WEST LONDON FAIR at ST STEPHENS CHURCH HALL, EMPERORS GATE, KENSINGTON on SUNDAY FEBRUARY 3 (commencing 10.30am).

I think the joint organisers of the fairs at this venue, Barry Dixey and Mark Barnes, deserve great credit for the splendid way they have built up these events.

As a relatively new dealer, of only just over six years standing, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).

I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Testimonial Matches, Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.

Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!

If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday February 1 (as I shall be driving up from Plymouth on the Saturday). [email protected]. Or phone 07543-845396.

WILL BE BUYING ON THE DAY: CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE
NWM Football

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:26 pm 
Post subject:

I will have around 300 fresh pre-1970 Non League items available from a collection which dropped into my lap last week, starting from as little as 50p each for late 1960's items

Collection was largely centred around Hillingdon Borough, aways (from a good spread of clubs) as well as homes, with some from their Yiewsley days too, and also included a number of other old Southern League related items. The gems included a 1956-57 Cheltenham v. Headington issue, Cheltenham v. Gravesend in the 1959 Southern League Cup Final, and Wellington v. Shrewsbury in the 1969 Shropshire Senior Cup Final, Wellington's last fixture before popping into their chrysalis and emerging as Telford United. There are also a couple of Hitchin Town Handbooks (1963-64 & 1968-69), plus a Guildford City one from 1969-70. List has been fully updated http://www.nwmfootball.com/non-league/pre-1970-non-league/

Some good fresh magazine stock has also come in. A decent bundle of Soccer Star was picked up from a contact on the way home from the Sheffield Fair. These have already been selling well, and once again the current list is here http://www.nwmfootball.com/classic-magazines/soccer-star/ while a further large stock of Goal came in with the non-league programmes, and that list in the Classic Magazines section on nwmfootball.com will updated during the week.
Visit http://nwmfootball.com/ for programmes, books, DVDs, shirts & sportswear and other football collectables. Click here http://nwmfootball.com/nwm-diary/ to see which Programme Fairs and Antiques & Collectors' Fairs we will be attending.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:54 pm 
Post subject:

REMINDER: WEST LONDON FAIR IS THIS SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3 (10.30am - 2.30pm).
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:20 am 
Post subject: WEST LONDON FAIR THIS SUNDAY FEBRUARY 3

Hello All,

Once again I shall be having a stall at this Sunday's West London Programme Fair.

If any members need anything specific bringing along then please e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a pm.

Cheers
Martin
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: