Football Programmes Centre

Help Neded - Fulham/Coventry City Merchandise Catalogues
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Help Neded - Fulham/Coventry City Merchandise Catalogues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Five and In

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:31 pm 
Post subject: Help Neded - Fulham/Coventry City Merchandise Catalogues

I know this is a long shot, but you never know!

I have been contacted by somebody who is trying to replace three Merchandise Catalogues for a friend who has had some football items stolen by some scumbag. The friend is Autistic and the situation has deeply affected him. The below items were part of those stolen from his home and football collection. Some items have already been replaced, but the absence of these three is causing him distress.

Fulham Football Club - Direct Official Merchandise Catalogue (White in colour) - 2003/04 - A4. Apparently it had Dabs.com on the front and a picture of someone in a shirt, and it opened like a calendar and was their main catalogue brochure with quite a few pages in.

Fulham Football Club - Official Merchandise Catalogue (Black in colour) - 2003/04. Apparently this is smaller than A5, and was all to do with Christmas based ideas and fitted into the match day programme. November 2003? Apparently the picture on the front cover was a picture of key rings and gift ideas.

Coventry City Football Club - Official Merchandise Catalogue 2003/04. Apparently this was a one off catalogue, A5 and Blue in colour, and had 3 pictures on the front 1 being an elephant dressed in a Coventry City Football Club top.

As I said at the start, I know it's a long shot, but it is always worth asking the question and if anybody can help, I'm sure the guy in question will be delighted.

Thanks in advance.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: