Football Programmes Centre

Bury Fair November 18th
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bury Fair November 18th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:33 pm 
Post subject: Bury Fair November 18th

Looking forward to the fair at Bury football club on Sunday, 18th November, where I will have a stall. I will have about 1000 1960s programmes from lots of clubs, not just the North of England. I will also have a couple of hundred 1950s. I have been asked to list a couple of clubs if you wish to reserve any or have them posted. My programme stall at Newcastle under Lyme market is still on on a Thursday, by the Nat West bank. One forum member came last week and was delighted with his purchases. He told me which clubs he was interested in.
Everton Blackpool, Blackburn 58-59 £3 each
Charlton 54-55 £4 Charlton 55-56 fold £3 Fulham 59-60 £3 Luton 57-58 £3 Luton 58-59 sof £3 Newcastle 55-56 folds creased £3 Preston 59-60 sof £2 Sheffield united 55-56folds, creased £3 sunderland 56-57 £5 sunderland small tear 55-56 £5 sunderland 56-57 creased £3 spurs 55-56 £4 wolves 57-58 fold £3

Newport to follow
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:08 pm 
Post subject:

Am pleased to confirm I shall be standing at the BURY PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA at the Social Club, Gigg Lane, BL9 9HR this coming Sunday, November 18 (10.30am-1.30pm).
As a relatively new dealer, of only six years standing, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).
I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.
Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!
If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday November 9 (as I shall be driving up from Plymouth on the Saturday). [email protected]. Or phone 07543-845396.
WILL BE BUYING ON THE DAY: CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE.
chestnja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:21 am 
Post subject:

If anyone is attending this fair could they keep an eye out on the Bury supporters table for Bury v Hull 57/58 at Gigg Lane as a friend needs it to complete his Hull set he will pay a reasonable price. If there happens to be 2 copies great as I need it too.
If Anyone going could let me know that would be great
Thanks
James
cornwallwhite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:56 am 
Post subject:

Good luck finding that one, never seen one for sale. yet the attendance for the match was over 10,000, fine it strange that it doesn't appear . Obviously I am after it aswell
stanley nick

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:11 pm 
Post subject: Buryfair

Full steam ahead for the PROGRAMME AND BADGE FAIR AT GIGG LANE BURY FC THIS SUNDAY
STARTS 10.30
C U THERE FOLKS
stanley nick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:27 pm 
Post subject: BURY FC PROGRAMME,BADGE AND SOCCER MEMROBILLIA FAIR 18th Nov

A big thank you to all customers,dealers, Bury Fc, Forever Ever
For making it a successful fair
It seemed from the feedback that everybody enjoyed
I am busy working on another date now around Easter time

THANK You

Nick Westwell
beaudog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:05 pm 
Post subject: Bury fair, November 18th

May I also say a big thank you to Nick and the guys from Bury F.C. who organised the fair on Sunday. The venue was very good with eay parking and loading and a good space attracted lots of visitors to the stall. It was a most e
njoyable weekend and a profitable one at that. The fair paid for our weekend break in Bury, taking in the East Lancs Railway and the Trackside bar. What a good weekend. I met plenty of people ,and had some interesting conversations. If another one is arranged, put me down for it and I will be there providing we are not away in our camper van.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: