Football Programmes Centre

Bury Fair November 18th
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bury Fair November 18th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:28 am 
Post subject: Bury Fair November 18th

I am looking forward to the fair at Gigg lane, home of Bury F.c. on Sunday, November 18th. I have about 1000 1960s programmes spread over a wide range of clubs, not just northern. Particularly prominent are Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham. Several are from the 1950s, about 200 in total. I am still at my market stall in Newcastle under Lyme on a Thursday and a forum member was pleased with his purchases and the fact that there were three stall selling vinyl records at hand was a real bonus. Sadly passing trade is non-existent almost and the hobby needs lots of help and encouragement especially to win new collectors over.
Having been asked about Newport programmes just a few that are available on the day or message me.
1959-60
Colchester,Halifax sc,Chesterfield tc,southampton,£3 each

1958-59
Bournemouth ,sc,Tranmere,southend sc,reading,Q.P.R. folded sc, notts county, £3
Pick up or post at cost.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: