Football Programmes Centre

2018-19 Premier & Championship Matchbadge Thread
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2018-19 Premier & Championship Matchbadge Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dorking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:24 am 
Post subject:

Nothing at Bournemouth last night, which is a real shame as I've had plenty of badges from there since they reached the Prem. I guess the novelty wore off for them and sales weren't all that. Sad
Dorking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:32 pm 
Post subject:

Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:25 am 
Post subject:

Everton (Cup) - printed brushed metal

Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:29 am 
Post subject:

Everton Cup (enamel)

Dorking

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:35 pm 
Post subject:

so far Newcastle have only avoided using Chelsea's official badge. Which is odd, as Mike Ashley's sports shop must sell ten of thousands of their shirts,so you'd think using the crest wouldn't be an issue
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:25 am 
Post subject:

Everton away for Palace this weekend, so should come home with a set of 4 square badges. Haven't seen any evidence of a corporate issue badge this season like there was last season.

EDIT

Got my set of 4 at Everton. I really like them, will post pics in due course when less tired!

Spoke to the seller - he does the Liverpool set of 4 as well, as he has most of the stalls there. He said that at Liverpool they were getting very difficult about using the official crest, as well as Chelsea and Man Utd, so he went for a very simple kit design this season. However because he didn't use the official crest he could do them 50p cheaper and was actually selling more, plus making more money!
Dorking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:04 pm 
Post subject:

(as you can see I'm not great at taking photos of very small very shiny objects using a very small camera!)
les

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:08 am 
Post subject: Just spotted these on Facebook.

Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:54 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks. The Palace ones haven't been listed yet and we don't play there until near the end of the season. Nice to see they've already been made nevertheless
les

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:10 pm 
Post subject: Cardiff Match Badges

The bloke that posted the original picture on Facebook did say he contacted the seller and asked about the sat. The seller was happy to sell them, so they must be made and in stock. It might well be worth you messaging him to ask about the Palace one.
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:40 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks Les.
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:48 am 
Post subject:

There has been a small drop in match badges being done over the last couple of seasons, so its nice to have out trip to Man Utd at the weekend, where I know a set of 4 bog standard badges is a minimum!

Just got this one online to whet my appetite

Dorking

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:07 pm 
Post subject:

Badges was a little disappointing at Old Trafford today - in addition to the enamel stadium badge above, got two different plastic inserts (one square one round)
Maybe the more usual ones will appear at a later date?

On the positive, came away with a draw which was brilliant for us!

pics to follow in a day or 3
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:26 pm 
Post subject:

[i][b]
Dorking wrote:
Badges was a little disappointing at Old Trafford today - in addition to the enamel stadium badge above, got two different plastic inserts (one square one round)
Maybe the more usual ones will appear at a later date?

On the positive, came away with a draw which was brilliant for us!

U should have won!

Zaha played well, but Palace missed golden chances, United's first effort on target at home was on 30 minutes! Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Dorking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:04 pm 
Post subject:

Yeah, but sadly we can't finish! Benteke is injured so we play with 2 wingers up front because all the other strikers are so bad, so 0-0 was realistically the best it was ever going to be for us

Hopefully either Benteke gets fit soon, or better still we sign a scoring striker in January, otherwise a long season will feel even longer
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:48 pm 
Post subject:

Dorking wrote:
Yeah, but sadly we can't finish! Benteke is injured so we play with 2 wingers up front because all the other strikers are so bad, so 0-0 was realistically the best it was ever going to be for us

Hopefully either Benteke gets fit soon, or better still we sign a scoring striker in January, otherwise a long season will feel even longer

it was that bad you could not tell which team was at home! nor I might add did most folk care at the end, it was a pleasure to get away!!! Laughing

sorry for hijacking the thread, I have to say I hate these modern match badges-just not for me but here are a few I do like https://flic.kr/s/aHsjfvEoTn

Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Dorking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:07 pm 
Post subject:

Didn't see these anywhere on the day and I must have checked out 20+ tat stalls!

At least someone stuck them on ebay I guess. This is in 3 different colour versions, red,white and black

Last edited by Dorking on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dorking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:20 am 
Post subject:

The round one below was on just about every stall around the ground
The square one was only on a few stalls

Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:47 am 
Post subject:

Better late than never (I'm happy now!)

FY7Reds

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:44 pm 
Post subject:

another version at Anfield from the Everton game.

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: