Football Programmes Centre

WEST LONDON FAIR: OCTOBER 7
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WEST LONDON FAIR: OCTOBER 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:37 pm 
Post subject: WEST LONDON FAIR: OCTOBER 7

The next fair I shall be standing at is the WEST LONDON FOOTBALL PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR on SUNDAY OCTOBER 7 at St. Stephens Church Hall, Emperors Gate, Kensington, SW7 4HJ. Admission is £1 and the fair runs from 10.30am to 2.30pm.

Emperors Gate is just off the A4 (close to Sainsburys) and street parking in this area is free on a Sunday.

Alternatively, if travelling by tube, the nearest station is Gloucester Road (District & Piccadilly lines) then a 3 min. walk to the hall.

It'll be three months since the previous fair at this venue, si I'm sure all the traders will, like myself, have been working hard to freshen up the stock they bring.

I've added: many 'Big Match' programmes; plus British clubs in Europe home and away; lots of 1950's Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs homes; and a wide range of Non-League programmes

As a relatively new dealer, of only six years standing, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).

I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.

Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!

If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday October 5 (as I shall be driving up from Plymouth on the Saturday). [email protected]. Or phone 07543-845396.

WILL BE BUYING ON THE DAY: CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE
AJLFC85

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:08 pm 
Post subject:

This will be my first ever fair and I’m really looking forward to it. Anyone who wants any specific team or shirt drop me a message beforehand and I’ll make sure I bring it!

Thanks

Shane
NWM Football

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:18 pm 
Post subject:

NWM attending with the usual mix of programmes, magazines, books and other collectables.

Please make contact no later Thursday of next week if there are any specific items you need from the general stock lists on http://nwmfootball.com/ or any items you need reserving.
Visit http://nwmfootball.com/ for programmes, books, DVDs, shirts & sportswear and other football collectables. Click here http://nwmfootball.com/nwm-diary/ to see which Programme Fairs and Antiques & Collectors' Fairs we will be attending.
cfcmartin1965

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:37 pm 
Post subject:

Hello All,

Once again I shall be a stall holder at this Sunday's West London Programme & Memorabilia Fair.

Please visit my recently updated website www.football-program.co.uk to see what I will be bringing along with me.

If any Forum members want anything reserving either drop me a PM or email me via my website.

Cheers
Martin
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: