Football Programmes Centre

International non-issuers?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
International non-issuers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:58 pm 
Post subject: International non-issuers?

I see there was no issue from Denmark for the Wales game, I also understand that the Netherlands have also stopped. Anymore?
chorlton63

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:24 am 
Post subject:

Belgium and Iceland. Seems strange Denmark and the Netherlands stopping after issuing all these years. Then the likes of turkey and Albania issue when they hardly used to ever! Some countries don’t always issue for friendlies. I know of Bulgaria and Greece here recently although might be more?
garyspain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:59 am 
Post subject:

Kosovo apparently didn't issue v the Faroes.

Denmark and the Netherlands haven't been producing programmes for a couple of years now.

Have Belgium stopped? They were doing 2 VIP only issues (one in French and one in Flemish).
chorlton63

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:13 pm 
Post subject:

Belgium stopped in 2016 after the estonia world cup qualifiers. I think Kosovo only issued for their first game v Croatia but could be wrong.
garyspain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:25 pm 
Post subject:

chorlton63 wrote:
Belgium stopped in 2016 after the estonia world cup qualifiers. I think Kosovo only issued for their first game v Croatia but could be wrong.

Thanks good to know
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:39 am 
Post subject:

Iceland reverted to an online programme, I have a double issue one from 2016 which I got printed which covered their home game with Turkey and Scotland U21. Not sure if they still do this.

Belgium's programme before they stopped covered both games in the Internatonal week even if it was away, so I have the one for their game away to Gibraltar (and home against Bosnia I think), but by the time it came to them hosting Gibraltar it had stopped. They were only ever press/VIP anyway making it more strange.

Hopefully no problems with Israel and Albania issuing as they are Scotland's next two away games.
garyspain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:46 am 
Post subject:

Tynie Topics wrote:
Iceland reverted to an online programme, I have a double issue one from 2016 which I got printed which covered their home game with Turkey and Scotland U21. Not sure if they still do this.

Belgium's programme before they stopped covered both games in the Internatonal week even if it was away, so I have the one for their game away to Gibraltar (and home against Bosnia I think), but by the time it came to them hosting Gibraltar it had stopped. They were only ever press/VIP anyway making it more strange.

Hopefully no problems with Israel and Albania issuing as they are Scotland's next two away games.

Albania issued an A5 VIP only programme for Israel so no doubt they will do for Scotland. Israel also issue regularly. Sometimes they are left o nthe seats and sometimes left in the VIP area. The printrun is normally fairly big for a VIP issue so i imagine it will be a lot easier than Albania.
chorlton63

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:36 pm 
Post subject:

Interesting about Iceland doing an on line issue. How many pages? The Netherlands have a collector who issues for Dutch home games with the permission of the Dutch fa, surprised Danish collectors haven’t done the same!

Knowing you collect Gibraltar programmes tune topics there is an under 21 away programme that might have slipped your attention. Last years serbia v Moldova programme if you go to the back page and flip it covers the Serbia v Gibraltar under 21 game with the back 5 pages covering that game
chorlton63

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:41 pm 
Post subject:

Time topics have sent an e mail with couple photos of front and back cover
garyspain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:05 pm 
Post subject:

chorlton63 wrote:
Interesting about Iceland doing an on line issue. How many pages? The Netherlands have a collector who issues for Dutch home games with the permission of the Dutch fa, surprised Danish collectors haven’t done the same!

Knowing you collect Gibraltar programmes tune topics there is an under 21 away programme that might have slipped your attention. Last years serbia v Moldova programme if you go to the back page and flip it covers the Serbia v Gibraltar under 21 game with the back 5 pages covering that game

I don't know the ebay seller with the Dutch programmes.

However there are 2 Dutch "collectors" who are very very dubious individuals. They consistently lie and produce pirates and fake programmes including some outlandish claims.

Normally these pirates are done for ebay only but they do travel and sell at games on occasion. Maybe one of the legitimate Dutch collectors who posts on here could verify if the seller is legit.

Personally I'd want them if sold at the game or outside even as a pirate. however if an ebay only job then I don't bother.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:13 pm 
Post subject:

chorlton63 wrote:
Time topics have sent an e mail with couple photos of front and back cover

Got it thanks for that Thumbs Up

I'll make some enquiries to see where to get hold of one. I used to have a contact at the publishers in Belgrade but they no longer do the programme.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:14 pm 
Post subject:

chorlton63 wrote:
Interesting about Iceland doing an on line issue. How many pages?

I'll fish it out tonight, from memory it was substantial with the back 8 pages relating to the U21 game.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:15 pm 
Post subject:

garyspain wrote:

Albania issued an A5 VIP only programme for Israel so no doubt they will do for Scotland. Israel also issue regularly. Sometimes they are left o nthe seats and sometimes left in the VIP area. The printrun is normally fairly big for a VIP issue so i imagine it will be a lot easier than Albania.

Thanks Gary, good to know.
chorlton63

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:16 pm 
Post subject:

Tyne you can get one on e bay from a Serbian seller
chorlton63

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:20 pm 
Post subject:

Gary the Dutch one v England has on the front that was published with permission of the KNVB in Dutch. However there were other programmes sold by at least one of the eBay Dutch people you speak of! A friend of mine got in touch before going to the game and was told that the knvb don’t do official ones but allow a third party to issue. There has been rumours that the knvb might issue again themselves soon
garyspain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:20 pm 
Post subject:

chorlton63 wrote:
Gary the Dutch one v England has on the front that was published with permission of the KNVB in Dutch. However there were other programmes sold by at least one of the eBay Dutch people you speak of! A friend of mine got in touch before going to the game and was told that the knvb don’t do official ones but allow a third party to issue. There has been rumours that the knvb might issue again themselves soon

Yes thanks. just had it confirmed by a genuine Dutch collector as well. The seller is legit and does have KNVB backing. It has nothing to do with either gangster.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: