Football Programmes Centre

This Sunday 16.9.2018 Everton v WHU.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This Sunday 16.9.2018 Everton v WHU.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:12 pm 
Post subject: This Sunday 16.9.2018 Everton v WHU.

Just a little note to all You Blues and Hammers who are coming up to this match, we have a huge exhibition on upstairs at St Lukes Church. Away fans are more than welcomed and we openly encourage them to come and see our showcase'es upstairs. We have a played for both sides away enclosure and lots of history and articles and programmes. On this one we have infact a decent collection of old WHU homes at Upton Park going back to late 60s and into mid 80s. All homes issues. We will sell these with Hammers fans as they would make ideal replacements for some programmes from seasons that need replacing plus european west ham homes and complete season of 79.80 FA Cup winning season. Sorry for checkily advertising this but i don't know of any other way to let whu fans know. Spread the word. Many thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
whitenoize

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:28 am 
Post subject:

where is St Luke's Church, Bluenose?
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:06 pm 
Post subject:

On the corner of Gwaldys Street and Goodison Road after the Main stand ends. Keep walking up that road and you'll see a Church with blue gates round it. Keep walking till you walk in through the gates and come to a cafe downstairs and turn left and go up some stairs and keep walking up you'll then see our dispays as Everton History and Heritage Society. We have all sorts on there. Well worth a look. Away fans are more than welcome.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: