Football Programmes Centre

NO FAIR AT TORQUAY THIS YEAR
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NO FAIR AT TORQUAY THIS YEAR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:07 pm 
Post subject: NO FAIR AT TORQUAY THIS YEAR

In both September 2016 and September 2017, I organised Programme & Memorabilia Fairs at Torquay.
Unfortunately, Torquay United have increased the hire charge for the room this year. I sustained a small loss in staging the two previous fairs and am reluctant to risk incurring a much greater loss running one this year.
The purpose of this post is as a courtesy to clarify why I will not be running one at that venue this year.
I have booked the Legends Lounge at Swindon Town FC for the Wiltshire Fair on Sunday January 13 (10.30am-1.30pm).
I am planning to run fairs at Bristol Rovers (in March) and Plymouth Argyle (in April), subject to the clubs firming up mutually convenient dates.
I hope the above information is helpful.
wickett180

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:14 pm 
Post subject: Re: NO FAIR AT TORQUAY THIS YEAR

Hi mate,

How did the fair at Argyle go? I can never seem to find any programme fairs advertised in the South West (I live in Cornwall).

Thanks

Westwardprogs wrote:
In both September 2016 and September 2017, I organised Programme & Memorabilia Fairs at Torquay.
Unfortunately, Torquay United have increased the hire charge for the room this year. I sustained a small loss in staging the two previous fairs and am reluctant to risk incurring a much greater loss running one this year.
The purpose of this post is as a courtesy to clarify why I will not be running one at that venue this year.
I have booked the Legends Lounge at Swindon Town FC for the Wiltshire Fair on Sunday January 13 (10.30am-1.30pm).
I am planning to run fairs at Bristol Rovers (in March) and Plymouth Argyle (in April), subject to the clubs firming up mutually convenient dates.
I hope the above information is helpful.

LFC Fanatic - Always interested in Bulk LFC Programme Deals.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:02 am 
Post subject:

The annual fairs staged at Plymouth Argyle are usually regarded as successful, by both collectors and traders.
The date for this season's fair at Argyle has not yet been fixed, due to the rebuilding of the main Grandstand.
I will advertise it once the date has been agreed with the club.
wickett180

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:53 pm 
Post subject:

Brilliant - many thanks!

Westwardprogs wrote:
The annual fairs staged at Plymouth Argyle are usually regarded as successful, by both collectors and traders.
The date for this season's fair at Argyle has not yet been fixed, due to the rebuilding of the main Grandstand.
I will advertise it once the date has been agreed with the club.

LFC Fanatic - Always interested in Bulk LFC Programme Deals.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: