Football Programmes Centre

Ebay
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:08 pm 
Post subject: Ebay

now charging insertion fees when your item sells
mdjw_41

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:35 am 
Post subject: Re: Ebay

Paul Johnson wrote:
now charging insertion fees when your item sells

Seems to be a bit hit and miss still. I always had the 100 listings a day offer on my private account and this is the first time it’s now 35p when Your item sells offer. Hoping the other deal comes back next month.

All I can do is increase my items a bit to cover that charge.
Rafehod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:53 pm 
Post subject:

I have had 'Pay only when you sell' offers for ages now and never paid an insertion fee on sold items. Are your offer titled differently?

The T&Cs on my account say you only pay insertion fees for 1 or 3 day listings and as I never use these durations I would never pay them anyway.

It will be interesting to see if it is a differently worded offer, so I can look out for it and move to one of my other accounts until it f**Ks off.
gatfb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:12 pm 
Post subject:

Pay nothing to list this month, then it’s the normal final value fee plus 35p when your item sells*. Happy selling!
Paul Johnson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:45 pm 
Post subject:

Rafehod wrote:
I have had 'Pay only when you sell' offers for ages now and never paid an insertion fee on sold items. Are your offer titled differently?

The T&Cs on my account say you only pay insertion fees for 1 or 3 day listings and as I never use these durations I would never pay them anyway.

It will be interesting to see if it is a differently worded offer, so I can look out for it and move to one of my other accounts until it f**Ks off.

havent paid for insertion fees for ages now but now saying it is 35p insertion fee on everything that now sells
Rafehod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:04 pm 
Post subject:

mmmmm sounds like it could be a sly one they have sneaked in to catch people out. Thank god it aint on my accounts yet but no doubt it will get there eventually......
martino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:11 pm 
Post subject:

I have had this new "offer" a couple of times. I posted on here about it a few weeks ago.

I have had this "offer" again for September but also another offer for "£1 max final value fee with no insertion fee" for 2nd and 3rd September. I hope this offer takes precedence over the "insertion fee if it sells" offer.
Five and In

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:35 am 
Post subject: Ebay

Ebay offers on non business accounts tend to run for a maximum of six months usually, then they change the offer to something that is more in their favour.
Apparently, the offers are determined by how much a seller uses or sells on the account.
I guess that the more you sell, they assume that you will become more used to selling on Ebay and can't do without it, so they then reduce the offer.
For those that do not sell much I assume the offers continue to be more attractive to draw you in.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: