Football Programmes Centre

Spanish Club Magazines
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Spanish Club Magazines

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James73

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:51 pm 
Post subject: Spanish Club Magazines

Good day to you all,

I have been going through a box this afternoon and found these three items that I am hoping some of you may be able to help me out with. I am looking to slim down my collection and would like some insight on these.

They are not programmes as we know but magazines associated with a Spanish club.

The first one is Revista Popuar De Los Lunes - 3 September 1962, I am pretty sure this is associated with Barcelona but there are three main photo articles, Espanyol V Berlin, Barcelona V San Lorenzo (World Club Championship??) and Zaragoza V Inter.

The second on is Marca - 15 January 1957, I think this is associated with Real Madrid. Centre page articles of build up to Tokyo Olyimpics.

The third is AS Color - 21 October 1975 and I think this is associated with Atetico Madrid.

Photo's to follow

Texas Rangers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:17 pm 
Post subject:

Real Madrid produced the monthly magazine below. They often did not produce programmes and some collectors use these as the "unofficial" programme in the light of nothing else being available. This particular copy covered the 1-0 leg of the Semi final of the 1968 European cup with Manchester United.

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: