Football Programmes Centre

Joint programme issues and distribution.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Joint programme issues and distribution.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigearl79

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:29 am 
Post subject: Joint programme issues and distribution.

Went to Cleethorpes Town in pre season did a joint issue for four pre season games, but sold all copies at the first game. Is this common or uncommon, anyone else experienced this anywhere?
Grumpypants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:42 am 
Post subject:

Yes, Torquay have been producing joint issues for pre-season friendlies for a number of years. When they have sold out on the day, they have produced a re-issue but with the previous games reported and score lined. Therefore, you then have two versions of the programme to try and get.
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:56 am 
Post subject:

Grumpypants wrote:
Yes, Torquay have been producing joint issues for pre-season friendlies for a number of years. When they have sold out on the day, they have produced a re-issue but with the previous games reported and score lined. Therefore, you then have two versions of the programme to try and get.

Wow, I didn't realise this. I always make sure I get a copy for all games as I classed them as the programme for THAT game.

Sorry to be a pain but do you know of or have a list of any 2nd versions.
Grumpypants

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:27 pm 
Post subject:

Hi tupcprogs, not heard from you for a while. I can't remember what particular season it was with the second 'edition', but it was from any of the following.

2014-15 v Yeovil/Walsall/Plymouth.
2015-16 v Newport/Yeovil/Plymouth/Exeter.
2016-17 v Plymouth/Bath/W.B.A.
2017-18 v Bristol City/Plymouth/Truro.
Which ever it was, I have the second edition and not the first as it has the results of the previous friendlies, but still have all the matches listed on the cover. When I can find the copy, I will let you know. Don't know if other clubs have gone down this route. I stongly suspect it to be the 2016-17 season though.
Posh1959

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:25 pm 
Post subject:

Guiseley have issued one programme for all pre season games last season and again this season. Bradford City has already been played and tomorrow it’s Gateshead at home, then Bolton, Leeds and Barnsley.
Grumpypants

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:25 pm 
Post subject:

Just to confirm to tufcprogs, that it was the 2016/17 joint issue pre season friendly that had a reprint. Programmes was sold out after the Plymouth game and reprinted for the Bath and West Brom games, still including the Plymouth fixture. It is the same programme, except it has the match report for the Plymouth game. Dave Hepworth (Beryldavid) has one for sale on his auction site.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: