Football Programmes Centre

Scottish Non League current season ordering
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Scottish Non League current season ordering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:08 pm 
Post subject: Scottish Non League current season ordering

On our Scottish non league programme and memorabilia website (link below) we have just started a "sticky" posting where collectors can order current season programmes from a number of clubs at cost price.

Some clubs will be involved with the senior Scottish Cup this year - my own team Auchinleck Talbot will have two home games should we win our 1st Round preliminary tie vs Banks O'Dee, because we know if successful that we would meet Wigton in the next round.

It's a great wee site. Many non league editors are proud to show off the programmes they lovingly produce with next to nothing budgest, and it's a veritable mine of information about Scottish non league programmes. Why not pay it a visit and have a look?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1460380410929222/?ref=bookmarks
se20blue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:36 pm 
Post subject:

Shame it is on Farcebook and not a website which is available to everyone with an internet connection.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:25 pm 
Post subject:

If you have an internet connection you can access Facebook.
botanybaykid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:53 pm 
Post subject:

How do you order John?
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:04 pm 
Post subject:

Just by contacting those programme editors who are advertising their wares on the post. It really is that simple, nobody asks for an addped premium because it's current season. It's collecting as it used to be. Drop any of them a line and they'll sort you out.

I have collectors from England who contact me regularly saying can I get them such and such a programme from an Auchinleck game - inevitably Junior Cup or Senior Cup - and am happy to send them out at cost price with postage at cost price as well, as it gets the team known to a greater public. Think all the other guys are the same. I do draw the line though at sending them to someone to put onto ebay. If I see someone doing that they don't get any more from me.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: