Football Programmes Centre

Any way to block certain sellers on ebay?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Any way to block certain sellers on ebay?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:58 pm 
Post subject: Any way to block certain sellers on ebay?

I know you can block certain individuals, for whatever reason, from bidding on items you sell but is there any way you can do similar with sellers?

It's bad enough having to scroll through only 50 items per page nowadays, but when the vast majority of them are from bobfrankandelvis for page after page after page I just want to slash my wrists.

Help!
Rafehod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:04 pm 
Post subject:

Best way is to save your favourite sellers and visit their pages if you want to dodge the bobfrankandelvis listings...... they only have half of the listings on their nowadays....... Very Happy

I went a bit mad at Mullocks the other day so I may put a dent in the dominance, nowhere near as much as i used to but just fancied it again for a change.

I dont know how people do it full time on ebay nowadays the shop fees are just stupid, I closed my anchor shop about 10 months ago felt like pissing in the wind.
Ronsaunders

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:43 pm 
Post subject:

You can go into advanced search, down to sellers, click on "Only show items from" and from the drop down, you can exclude from there. Amazingly, as much as I appreciate the offering of 1970's Villa programmes with tc, folds and tokens missing at a mere bagatelle of £2.99, bobfrankandelvis are on my excluded list too!
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:34 pm 
Post subject:

Thankyou soooooo much Ron! Easy
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:40 pm 
Post subject:

Just done another one as well who was offering mid 1950s Dulwich Hamlet and other such wonderful collectables at only £7.99 each. It's so liberating!
Eck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:06 pm 
Post subject:

Ronsaunders wrote:
You can go into advanced search, down to sellers, click on "Only show items from" and from the drop down, you can exclude from there. Amazingly, as much as I appreciate the offering of 1970's Villa programmes with tc, folds and tokens missing at a mere bagatelle of £2.99, bobfrankandelvis are on my excluded list too!

The only problem is - you have to do it with every new search, it would be good if you could hide on a permanent basis, you can always save the search though.
I have a saved search for 70's Scottish cup and excluded the words - league, semi, final so that league cup is omitted from the search results, also don't need any semi's or finals.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: