Football Programmes Centre

Arsenal item 1932
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Arsenal item 1932

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:32 am 
Post subject: Arsenal item 1932

goonerboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:46 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Eck these stewards menus are very interesting items and don't get to see many prewar ones but if it is complete and certainly looks in lovely condition. You should get somewhere around the £75 -100 mark as a guestimate.
Eck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:24 am 
Post subject:

goonerboy wrote:
Hi Eck these stewards menus are very interesting items and don't get to see many prewar ones but if it is complete and certainly looks in lovely condition. You should get somewhere around the £75 -100 mark as a guestimate.

OK mate cheers, the guy who gave me it to sell at the programme fair asked me to put a price of £50 on it, not the right market for it in Glasgow, i'll try ebay.
goonerboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:01 am 
Post subject:

Yes for something like this try ebay or a southern based auction house. Although collectables are strange beasts. Not as many people collect prewar stuff as postwar so sometimes a prewar item can go for less than a 1950s similar item due to the competitive element. However similar arsenal steward menus from 40s and 50s have gone for around the £50 fairly recently so i would expect you could do better especially for early 30s items.
Eck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:43 am 
Post subject:

I don't think that is autographs on the back because I checked players from around that time and it doesn't match any of them as far as can see.
martino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:39 am 
Post subject:

A serious Arsenal collector advertises in Programme Monthly every month - full page ad so he must be serious.

His contact details are

Martin Levy

079 68 191 233

arsenal @thelevygroup.co.uk

He may be worth a try if you are looking to offload.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: