Football Programmes Centre

LEAGUE REVIEWS / LEAGUE FOOTBALL , PLUS INSERTS
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LEAGUE REVIEWS / LEAGUE FOOTBALL , PLUS INSERTS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnwells

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:24 pm 
Post subject: LEAGUE REVIEWS / LEAGUE FOOTBALL , PLUS INSERTS

I have many League Reviews / League Football mags for sale, and seek information about those issues that appear in 2 different versions , usually referring to the back cover ad, or the title format on Vols 2 and 3.

A couple of us exchanged lists a couple of years ago, and believe
it is highly likely that many others exist but cataloguing these can only be done by collectors comparing editions in their possession.

SORRY LAST 4 ISSUES NOT AVAILABLE

I also am interested in the 3 inserts that appeared in club programmes in the early 80's , ON TARGET, PROGAMME PLUS AND CENTRESPOT most of which don't carry a numbr, I use the cover title to identify. only looking ffor loose copis

john
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: