Football Programmes Centre

2017 under 20 world cup
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2017 under 20 world cup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bokbag

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:29 pm 
Post subject: 2017 under 20 world cup

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there was an official programme for the tournament? I have seen an unofficial one for the final but no official one. Cheers
garyspain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:14 pm 
Post subject:

I can't say for sure but there almost certainly was one produced.

Unfortunately these FIFA tournaments normally just see VIP/Media only issues produced. They can be very difficult to obtain even if you attend games.

Normally there is just a tournament brochure and teamsheets for individual games.

I know the last occasions the Republic of ireland had teams in these underage finals (women in trinidad and Tobago in 2010 and men in UAE in 2003) I have really struggled to get them. I got one from German ebay a few weeks later for the UAE and a jurnalist helped me in 2010. He said he only managed to get one as they were tight even for working media.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: