Football Programmes Centre

The Stoke Prog & Memorabilia Fair Sat. 12th May
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Stoke Prog & Memorabilia Fair Sat. 12th May

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:22 pm 
Post subject: The Stoke Prog & Memorabilia Fair Sat. 12th May

Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:35 am 
Post subject:

The next fair I shall be standing at is the NORTH STAFFS PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR at Clayton Community Centre, Northwood Lane, ST5 4BN on Saturday week, May 12 (10.30am-1pm).
As a relatively new dealer, of only five and a half years standing, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).
I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.
Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!
If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday. [email protected].
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:08 pm 
Post subject:

Reminder: It's this coming SATURDAY.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: