Football Programmes Centre

Sutton V Boreham Wood
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sutton V Boreham Wood

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gatfb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 am 
Post subject: Sutton V Boreham Wood

I was happy to help out the really nice guys that needed progs for the Wood v Fylde game on Thursday.

However, I respectfully inform any board member that would like a prog from the Sutton v Wood game on Sunday that I'm unable to help this weekend as I fully expect many beers to flow and for things to have the potential to get very messy and therefore I would not like to send out anything but a pristine prog which in this instance I can not guarantee
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:21 am 
Post subject:

I'm going to this game so if anyone would like a programme, please let me know. I'll do my best not to spoil it in any way!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
gatfb

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:50 am 
Post subject:

Very Happy
slightfold

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:57 pm 
Post subject:

A big thank you to Gary (gatfb) for getting me a copy of the Wood Fylde programme. I fully understand and appreciate your reasoning regarding the Sutton issue. It reminded me of an inscription on my cell wall in Italy,'
'nunc est bibendum.' Some have translated this as break out the champagne, but literally it means 'now is the time to drink!' So drink if you win, and drown your sorrows if you lose, Cheers!
Also thanks to Pete for his kind offer, pm sent.
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:09 am 
Post subject:

Slightfold, further PM sent
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
gatfb

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:22 pm 
Post subject:

Hadleigh. Thank you for the nice comments and the education in Latin. Very Happy
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: