Football Programmes Centre

Bank Holiday Monday - 7th May 2018 - NORTH LONDON PROGRAMME
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bank Holiday Monday - 7th May 2018 - NORTH LONDON PROGRAMME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bazzad

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:26 pm 
Post subject: Bank Holiday Monday - 7th May 2018 - NORTH LONDON PROGRAMME

Hi all,

The Bank Holiday is just around the corner - MONDAY 7th MAY 2018 and the only place to be is the NORTH LONDON PROGRAMME FAIR at Tannington Terrace, London N5 1LE.

If you are coming by underground it is easy to find. As you come out of ARSENAL STATION (Piccadilly Line) turn left and the hall is 150 yards along Gillespie Road. It will be well sign posted.

The fair starts at 10.30 and goes on until 2.30. Admission £1 (includes free raffle ticket), under 18's free.

Car Parking is free on a Bank Holiday but please check the latest information on the day.

Although the hall is close to the old Highbury Stadium there will be items for sale for all clubs but, as always, please note that dealers cannot bring everything so if you have a specific request please contact the dealer direct or contact me and I will pass on your request to the dealer.

Dealers attending include:
Mark Barnes, John Dee; Barry Dixey; Martin Lane; Les Easterbrook; Stuart Kennedy; Paul Matz and Phil Sharrad so lots of Programmes, Team Sheets, Tickets, Football Trading & Cigarette Cards, Badges, Books and other Football Memorabilia.

Hope to see you on Bank Holiday Monday - any queries feel free to give me a call.
[email protected]
Posh1959

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:19 pm 
Post subject:

Looking for Arsenal v Leeds 30/31 if any of the stall holders have one for sale.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: