Football Programmes Centre

F J Smith Football Club Records 1922 Cigarette cards
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
F J Smith Football Club Records 1922 Cigarette cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:24 pm 
Post subject: F J Smith Football Club Records 1922 Cigarette cards

Hi

In the process of listing these via BIN on eBay but if anyone has specific clubs they need from this series then let me know. I have all 50 cards which catalogue at c £900 in total

Will go on eBay at £15-20 per card but am sure deals can be done Smile

Peter
[email protected]
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:23 pm 
Post subject: Re: F J Smith Football Club Records 1922 Cigarette cards

pafcprogs wrote:
Hi

In the process of listing these via BIN on eBay but if anyone has specific clubs they need from this series then let me know. I have all 50 cards which catalogue at c £900 in total

Will go on eBay at £15-20 per card but am sure deals can be done Smile

Peter
[email protected]

Hi Peter

Anything involving my lot at all?.

If so just email me-thanks

L Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:52 pm 
Post subject:

Sorry Leslie, just the big clubs like City Smile
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:35 am 
Post subject:

[quote="pafcprogs"]Sorry Leslie, just the big clubs like City Smile which city is that then Bristol, Leicester, Lincoln, Chester, Cardiff?? Laughing

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:41 am 
Post subject:

Well it sure as hell isn't Plymouth Smile
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:59 am 
Post subject:

pafcprogs wrote:
Well it sure as hell isn't Plymouth Smile

Ain't that a fact Laughing

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: