Football Programmes Centre

Authenticating 1920s Wembley Cup Final Tickets
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Authenticating 1920s Wembley Cup Final Tickets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gatfb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:46 pm 
Post subject: Authenticating 1920s Wembley Cup Final Tickets

Think I read somewhere that its to do with the printing process regards numbers on rear or seat numbers or something like that. If any one has any info it would be appreciated.
roughyedz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:09 pm 
Post subject:

What ???????? Sherlock

Did i miss the first 12 messages on this post as im at a loss to understand ?????
WHU2711

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:48 am 
Post subject:

Perhaps we read it differently as it seems clear to me the title questions how you can authenticate a 1920's Wembley ticket and then the comment has an assumption on the answer.

I was told before that many of the 1923 Final tickets are sold as original when they are not whether true or not I do not know but an awful lot of them seem to sell
gatfb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:58 pm 
Post subject:

That is correct WHU2711. However my assumption is only based on a more than half forgotten memory of something I once read. Therefore I was wondering if one of the erudite members of this forum could provide me with the information I seek.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: