Football Programmes Centre

Bronshoj V Cardiff City 15 May 1959
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bronshoj V Cardiff City 15 May 1959

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steveboy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:10 pm 
Post subject: Bronshoj V Cardiff City 15 May 1959

Hi Guys
What is the valuation on this please, friendly match in VG to excellent condition no creases.

Steve
cardiff55

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:23 pm 
Post subject:

It's worth about £30 Steve, but I'll give you £35!

Tony
Steveboy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:48 pm 
Post subject: Bronshoij v Cardiff City

Very strange Tony considering you have offered £100 on ebay. Wonder how much you would be selling it for if you had it ??

Steve
cardiff55

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:55 pm 
Post subject:

That was tongue in cheek Steve. Probably about £150. The prices you ask are market prices for about 2010, the market's dropped by about half I'dd say, more on general league. Stuff I used to buy (Cardiff homes late 40 early 50s, the white ones) used to be £20-30 , now you can pick them up for a fiver or less with a few exceptions. 70's onwards are almost worthless now, best to sell in complete seasons.

I'd buy all the ones you have on Ebay but a bit lower than you are asking, I know you have to take in to account eBay/Paypal fees etc which are high.

Just my opinion, and good luck with the sale.
matt blue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:55 pm 
Post subject:

About £600 Wink

Take a look at my work in progress !!
Steveboy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:12 pm 
Post subject:

cardiff55 wrote:
That was tongue in cheek Steve. Probably about £150. The prices you ask are market prices for about 2010, the market's dropped by about half I'dd say, more on general league. Stuff I used to buy (Cardiff homes late 40 early 50s, the white ones) used to be £20-30 , now you can pick them up for a fiver or less with a few exceptions. 70's onwards are almost worthless now, best to sell in complete seasons.

I'd buy all the ones you have on Ebay but a bit lower than you are asking, I know you have to take in to account eBay/Paypal fees etc which are high.

Just my opinion, and good luck with the sale.

I know That was tongue in cheek Tony.
You would be surprised if I listed what I have sold and the prices I have got for them and I know you would buy them all, but I have a contact who is taking most of them that don't sell on ebay for good prices.
The ebay selling fees for these are £3 each no matter how much they go for, thats the only reason they are on ebay.

Steve
cardiff55

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:03 pm 
Post subject:

Sadly Stef I don't benefit from that listing fee cost. Perhaps I should use my other account for cheaper fees.

I know a couple of City collectors who are buying stuff from you, surprised one of them pays decent money though. The other I would fully expect them to pay good prices. It is lovely stuff but I have promised not to buy any more and I've stuck with it for a year now (well except for buying Stirling Albion programmes......don't ask!).

I find if stiff is listed on Ebay for 30 days, if people don't buy or offer in the first few days of listing they don't sell, but re list them and some will sell quickly. I think people don't trawl through the listings, they just look at what's new.

Having said that I may buy a couple from you but will contact you directly , do you accept cash??!!!!

Tony
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Get a valuation here All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: