Football Programmes Centre

Phil Bailey (EFC1998) on the forum
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Phil Bailey (EFC1998) on the forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
realred

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:05 am 
Post subject: Phil Bailey (EFC1998) on the forum

Morning All

Woke up to sad news this morning. Phil's wife had left a message overnight to say he had passed way suddenly yesterday. I know he had dealings with a few people on hear, so passing the news on.
Was with him at the Wrexham/Chester game a fortnight ago, he was in fine fettle then, just shows how quickly these things happen.

Keith
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:55 am 
Post subject: Re: Phil Bailey (EFC1998) on the forum

realred wrote:
Morning All

Woke up to sad news this morning. Phil's wife had left a message overnight to say he had passed way suddenly yesterday. I know he had dealings with a few people on hear, so passing the news on.
Was with him at the Wrexham/Chester game a fortnight ago, he was in fine fettle then, just shows how quickly these things happen.

Keith

Very sad & shocking news indeed especially as you have said it was so sudden.

MHDS RIP

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Fishy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:58 am 
Post subject:

Very sad.

Please pass on my condolensces.
48/9 Newport.
49/0 Walsall; Exeter.
50/1 Port Vale.
51/2 Port Vale 1/5.
52/3 Swindon.
iucrmh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:19 am 
Post subject:

I received a message overnight also. Was in contact with Phil only this last weekend about the odd game to go and see. As well as programmes, he was a great groundhopper across the width and breadth of the country. A sad loss to his family and friends.
NWM Football

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:05 am 
Post subject:

Sad to learn of this news.

Met with him a number of times during my days with Hayes/HYU for programme exchanges etc when he was involved at Chester. Nice guy.
Visit http://nwmfootball.com/ for programmes, books, DVDs, shirts & sportswear and other football collectables. Click here http://nwmfootball.com/nwm-diary/ to see which Programme Fairs and Antiques & Collectors' Fairs we will be attending.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:55 pm 
Post subject:

Had a number of dealings with him, and enjoyed our online contact. RIP Phil.
Hoops68

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:17 pm 
Post subject:

I was really saddened to hear this news. I never met Phil but had known him for a couple of months through this forum. He really went out of his way to find some obscure programmes missing from my collection. He didn't have to but that was obviously the kind-hearted sort of guy he was.

RIP Phil
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: