Football Programmes Centre

Celtic Euro away programmes 1962 -1970
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Celtic Euro away programmes 1962 -1970

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> We Need Your Help!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hong Kong phooey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:13 pm 
Post subject: Celtic Euro away programmes 1962 -1970

Celtic European aways 1960's 300dpi scans needed

Also what clubs never issued euro away programmes 1962-1970

Any help would be appreciated Bow
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:44 pm 
Post subject: Re: Celtic Euro away programmes 1962 -1970

Hong Kong phooey wrote:
Celtic European aways 1960's 300dpi scans needed

Also what clubs never issued euro away programmes 1962-1970

Any help would be appreciated Bow

On the 1st of Feb this year, this person posted saying he wanted a copy of the Celtic v Manchester United 1956 programme in a good condition.

I wrote back and he eventually agreed a price after he tried to knock me down.

I sent him some scans as a courtesy prior to payment and guess what I never heard from him again.

So he got a lot of scans worth nothing-and I sold it to a genuine collector for the same price 2 weeks later, if the condition which was very good but was not what he wanted he could have just emailed back saying that, but he ended being a smart arse as he thought he conned me out of a few scans and ignored me completely, probably never had any money anyway.

No

I just felt it was worth a mention publicly-that's all.

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Hong Kong phooey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:12 pm 
Post subject:

Now that's not portraying me in a very good light, i was new on the forum at the time, yes you did send scans and said programme was in terrible condition. You were asking an extortionate price for it, to be honest mate i never replied back as i thought with being new you were taking the absolute piss. I bought the programme of an auction in excellent condition about two days later for peanuts compared to what you were asking.

I thought you were Dick Turpin! now you have got all bitter and jumped in on this post jumping to conclusions when you don't even know me to bring my honesty into question. The price you were asking for that programme was a disgrace and very dishonest in my opinion for someone so knowledgable. Shame on you I've only made a couple of posts you could have pm'd if you were irked and bitter Shocked
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:43 pm 
Post subject:

This is the condition of the programme.

well you all get the gist of the condition-outside cover has some wear n tie inside immaculate throughout.

anyone can see the condition, there were more pages but anyone can see from most of the pages and you know that the rest of them were as clean as all the others inside the cover that I have shown.

I never said the programme was in a terrible condition and the scans i sent to you and some of them i have just posted prove that.

I asked for £375 you offered me £300.

If i was bitter then i would have written you an email, but i never mentioned another word on the matter reckoning it was not worth the effort.

So now you can come out with as much nonsense as you wish but i have shown you to be a liar in that i never said the condition was terrible, had it been so then i would have offered it at a price reflecting that.

My reputation in this hobby is second to no one as is my integerity and honesty and furthermore, i have relayed the truth and am no longer prepared to reply after this so you can say or do whatever you wish.

Pity i deleted the email, but that is what i tend to do with time wasters.

I wonder whose credibility stands up then, yours or mine.

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Hong Kong phooey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:07 pm 
Post subject:

Your acting like a little child now, whats your problem? if it didn't bother you why you hijaking my post. Already told you i was new to the forum at the time and i thought you was taking the piss and i'll stand by that.

That programme posted up has a fold, staples are rusted out and gone, the cover has creasing to the corners and black scuff marks on, slight tearing around staples, a 300 dpi shows it in poor condition. Your asking 375 quid for it when they sell in excellent condition for two hundred max. You dragged on and on and on with the deal sending scans at the bitter end. When you sent them i thought you were at it. Would it not make sense to send scans at the beginning of negotiations that way the buyer can make a decision instantly? Would you buy a Rolex watch, agree a price shake hands on it then ask to see a picture. Come on get a grip man javascript:emoticon('Shake')

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> We Need Your Help! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: