Football Programmes Centre

BEWARE SPANISH WEBSITE SELLING RARE SPANISH V BRITISH CLUB
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BEWARE SPANISH WEBSITE SELLING RARE SPANISH V BRITISH CLUB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bcn2461

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:35 am 
Post subject: BEWARE SPANISH WEBSITE SELLING RARE SPANISH V BRITISH CLUB

hi to all i thought i would give a warning to all collectors. over the course of the last 2 weeks i lost 47,00 euros in total to a seller on a spanish auction website called TODOCOLECCION this seller is selling old spanish football papers called MARCA from the 1950s up to 1970s he has a lot of spanish v british clubs and finals on his list which there is a high price 150,00 plus .BEWARE AND I MEAN BEWARE... half the pages are missing from them!!!! although i knew they were from a bound volume he did not state half the pages were missing they have also stated the item is the standard of normal use,ther elittle trick is to show you the pages with no page number viewable andtype in little letters all the pages you see is what is posted....as i assumed i was getting all the pages for the paper alas not! and its no good asking for a refund as you wont get one same writing for help from the TODOCOLECCION STAFF.they just fob you off and say they are right and i did that in good spanish .DONT BE DAZZLED FROM WHAT THEY ARE SELLING AS THEY ARE NOT WORTH A PENNY!name.SPANISHV.....E
if anyone else has been done let me know.
Judge Sherlock
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:48 am 
Post subject: Re: BEWARE SPANISH WEBSITE SELLING RARE SPANISH V BRITISH

bcn2461 wrote:
hi to all i thought i would give a warning to all collectors. over the course of the last 2 weeks i lost 47,00 euros in total to a seller on a spanish auction website called TODOCOLECCION this seller is selling old spanish football papers called MARCA from the 1950s up to 1970s he has a lot of spanish v british clubs and finals on his list which there is a high price 150,00 plus .BEWARE AND I MEAN BEWARE... half the pages are missing from them!!!! although i knew they were from a bound volume he did not state half the pages were missing they have also stated the item is the standard of normal use,ther elittle trick is to show you the pages with no page number viewable andtype in little letters all the pages you see is what is posted....as i assumed i was getting all the pages for the paper alas not! and its no good asking for a refund as you wont get one same writing for help from the TODOCOLECCION STAFF.they just fob you off and say they are right and i did that in good spanish .DONT BE DAZZLED FROM WHAT THEY ARE SELLING AS THEY ARE NOT WORTH A PENNY!name.SPANISHV.....E
if anyone else has been done let me know.
Judge Sherlock

47,000 Euros Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked a typo error surely!

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
bcn2461

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:51 am 
Post subject:

i can only see 47,00 euros on my message Sherlock
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:39 am 
Post subject:

bcn2461 wrote:

what????????????????????

You mean to tell everyone you have spent 47,000 Euros buying copies of Marca newspapers over £42,000.....

Todocollecion is a Spanish type ebay site with 1000's of different sellers, i just looked at the Marca papers offered from 9.75 Euro to 150 Euro.

If you have had a bad situation with a specific seller , it is that seller who has taken your money surely?.

I have known of this site for a long time and on occassions i have purchased odd items from various sellers without any issues.

But i come back to the fact you say you lost 47,000 Euros?

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:57 am 
Post subject:

Looks like he is saying €47.00 Lesley, not €47,000.00

Sherlock
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:39 pm 
Post subject:

What's £46,953 Euros between friends?
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:16 pm 
Post subject:

Tynie Topics wrote:
Looks like he is saying €47.00 Lesley, not €47,000.00

Sherlock

yep looks that way but 47 comma and 2 noughts-who writes like that[OTHER THAN Ben2461]

47 Euro, so to write 47,00

Leslie not Lesley Laughing

manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:17 pm 
Post subject:

bcn2461 wrote:

47,00 looks more at FIRST GLANCE, why not have written 47 what's with comma and the noughts you are British? and if so why write like that?, did you want us all to think it was more expensive?

Anyway, much ado about little, looks like you have lost 47,00, but surely when dealing abroad a little extra time spent confirming that the newspaper is complete would have been perhaps the best way forward.

Lastly, telling everyone not to deal with Todo Collecion who is only the site not the seller, perhaps it would have been more accurate to say I bought something off someone who was less than honest about the description on this Spanish auction site, just advise everyone who the seller was, as you cannot blame the site, it is like blaming ebay if they have a seller who has ripped you off surely.

Wave

Last edited by manchesterunitedman1 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:40 pm 
Post subject:

manchesterunitedman1 wrote:

oooops Laughing
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:55 pm 
Post subject:

Tynie Topics wrote:

oooops Laughing

That's you telt!
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:20 pm 
Post subject:

Tynie Topics wrote:

oooops Laughing

no problem

Lesley Laughing

Wave

bcn2461

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:23 pm 
Post subject:

why make a mountain out of a mole hill¿
i said it all so simple for all to read but it seems some are just not satisfied unless it is done to their specifications right down to a coma!
(european way for decimal point)am old hand in pounds pence & shillings,but i educated myself around the euro coma Clap Thumbs Up
bcn2461

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:28 pm 
Post subject:

Sherlock and before anyoone else says yes it was meant to say comma not coma Shocked
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:35 pm 
Post subject:

bcn2461 wrote:
why make a mountain out of a mole hill¿
i said it all so simple for all to read but it seems some are just not satisfied unless it is done to their specifications right down to a coma!
(european way for decimal point)am old hand in pounds pence & shillings,but i educated myself around the euro coma Clap Thumbs Up

Yep sounds about right you must be in a coma for sure Laughing

"specifications"? we are British and do not use the European decimal[coma] in that fashion as it can be misleading-anyway must dash got to check the molehills for mountains.

I am just about to list some items on ebay should i say buy it now at 47.00 or best offer or 47,00?, do you think i will get a few folk questioning this amount if i were to use the decimal comma in the European style?.

Au Revoir

Wave

bcn2461

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:41 pm 
Post subject:

some just cant see the wood for the trees Shocked
why dont you just give them away it would save on all the confusion Scouse
Mr poprstick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:54 pm 
Post subject:

Auchinleckian wrote:
Tynie Topics wrote:

oooops Laughing

That's you telt!

Leslie are not Lesli or Лесли
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: