Football Programmes Centre

Rock, Blues, Ska, Reggae, Punk memorabilia wanted.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock, Blues, Ska, Reggae, Punk memorabilia wanted.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:44 pm 
Post subject: Rock, Blues, Ska, Reggae, Punk memorabilia wanted.

Don't know if anyone has any tickets, posters, memorabilia from their misspent youth, but I'm running a pop up shop for Thornhill Music Festival on May 4th, 5th and 6th this year.

Funding has been getting slowly strangled, and we're having to ever find new ways of helping to finance the festival. We have been going for 6 years now, and all the gigs in the pubs are free - where can you get value like that nowadays - and a few ticketed gigs in the Bowling Club are £6 apiece. We used to have all the gigs free bar the one headline act each year, but it's now becoming impossible to do that right across the board.

A local businesswoman has very kindly given us the use of her new pop up shop facility in the village for a very good deal indeed, and we'll be selling our merchandie and memorabilia in there.

We have had over 500 vinyl albums and 2,000 vinyl singles donated this year, so any that are left over will be offered as lots to dealers. We have hundreds of CDs, DVDs, cassette tapes, some tickets, posters - everything donated.

I can't offer to buy am afraid, we've no cash to do so with, it's a request for for folk's good nature to consider maybe donating items that are basically lying around gathering dust. I can pay postage if needed.

For anyone who might be interested in coming to the festival you will be made most welcome. We have folk coming from all over the UK to it every year, and as it's held in the pubs and clubs you're paying pub prices, not festival prices. What could possibly be better. Limited b&b in the village, but if you have a camper van or the like there's no law of trespass in Scotland so you can park in the streets no problem. We're a friendly bunch up here.

See link below to our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=173983799408644&ref=br_rs
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: