Football Programmes Centre

Swansea Town/City programmes for sale (inc. Euro homes)
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Swansea Town/City programmes for sale (inc. Euro homes)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OwainJ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:46 am 
Post subject: Swansea Town/City programmes for sale (inc. Euro homes)

I have a large collection of Swans programmes which I need to go through (they're at the family home so I don't have access to them at the moment), but for the time being I have this small number to shift:

1964/65: Northampton Town (A) - Division 2 (few creases and a pin hole at the top, but is in otherwise very good readable condition)

1965/66: Chester (A) - Welsh Cup Final 2nd Leg (It has been folded, few small tears on the cover, and the score - 1-0 to Chester, 3-2 aggregate to Swansea - has been written on the team page, but is still in very good readable condition)

1966/67: Slavia Sofia (H) - European Cup Winners' Cup (has been folded, and the score - 1-1 - is neatly written on the team page, but is in otherwise very good readable condition for its 50+-year-old age)

1971/72: Bristol Rovers (H) - Division 3

1978/79: Bristol Rovers (H) - FA Cup Round 3 (little bit creased and has an 'x' neatly written against the names of Bristol Rovers' goalscorers)

1981/82: Lokomotive Leipzig (H) - European Cup Winners' Cup

1982/83: Sliema Wanderers (H) - European Cup Winners' Cup

1982/83: Sporting Braga (H)
- European Cup Winners' Cup

1983/84: 1.FC Magdeburg (H) - European Cup Winners' Cup (cover a little creased and marked but is in otherwise excellent readable condition)

1983/84: Manchester City (A)
- Division 2 (few small creases)

1989/90: Panathinaikos (H) - European Cup Winners' Cup

Any money made from the sale of these is going straight in to my wedding fund!

Cheers,
Owain
DRFC Sheffield

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:10 pm 
Post subject: Re: Swansea Town/City programmes for sale (inc. Euro homes)

OwainJ wrote:
I have a large collection of Swans programmes which I need to go through (they're at the family home so I don't have access to them at the moment), but for the time being I have this small number to shift:

1964/65: Northampton Town (A) - Division 2 (few creases and a pin hole at the top, but is in otherwise very good readable condition)

1965/66: Chester (A) - Welsh Cup Final 2nd Leg (It has been folded, few small tears on the cover, and the score - 1-0 to Chester, 3-2 aggregate to Swansea - has been written on the team page, but is still in very good readable condition)

1966/67: Slavia Sofia (H) - European Cup Winners' Cup (has been folded, and the score - 1-1 - is neatly written on the team page, but is in otherwise very good readable condition for its 50+-year-old age)

1971/72: Bristol Rovers (H) - Division 3

1978/79: Bristol Rovers (H) - FA Cup Round 3 (little bit creased and has an 'x' neatly written against the names of Bristol Rovers' goalscorers)

1981/82: Lokomotive Leipzig (H) - European Cup Winners' Cup

1982/83: Sliema Wanderers (H) - European Cup Winners' Cup

1982/83: Sporting Braga (H)
- European Cup Winners' Cup

1983/84: 1.FC Magdeburg (H) - European Cup Winners' Cup (cover a little creased and marked but is in otherwise excellent readable condition)

1983/84: Manchester City (A)
- Division 2 (few small creases)

1989/90: Panathinaikos (H) - European Cup Winners' Cup

Any money made from the sale of these is going straight in to my wedding fund!

Cheers,
Owain

When you get the chance Owain I have some 1950's gaps v Doncaster at the Vetch
Thedoog10

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:46 am 
Post subject:

Looking for m friendly Wolves 74.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: