Football Programmes Centre

The GREAT LANCS FAIR 25TH March
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The GREAT LANCS FAIR 25TH March

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:27 pm 
Post subject: The GREAT LANCS FAIR 25TH March

BurnleyFC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:44 pm 
Post subject:

Any update on this fair please? Which dealers will be attending?

Will the guy who brings a lot of Match Attax be standing (a Bradford fan if I remember correctly)
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:37 pm 
Post subject:

Yes I will be standing this year and will bring Match Attax cards from the last few seasons , both English and Scottish I will also have Panini Road to Russia 2018 cards , plus a range of other cards including topps , A&BC and older cards. Along with a range of various programmes & Memorabilia.
Could not attend last year as we had a TV match against Scunthorpe on the Sunday.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:20 pm 
Post subject:

I shall also be standing at the Great Lancs Fair on March 25.

As a relatively new dealer, of only five and a half years standing, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth); I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.

Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!

If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday March 23: [email protected].
BurnleyFC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:34 pm 
Post subject:

RIKERBCFC wrote:
Yes I will be standing this year and will bring Match Attax cards from the last few seasons , both English and Scottish I will also have Panini Road to Russia 2018 cards , plus a range of other cards including topps , A&BC and older cards. Along with a range of various programmes & Memorabilia.
Could not attend last year as we had a TV match against Scunthorpe on the Sunday.

That's great! Will you have the new Match Attax Extra cards that are released on 15th March?

See you then
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:50 pm 
Post subject:

Hopefully I will have some Match Attax Extra Cards by then , last year they were released late.
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:08 pm 
Post subject:

Still hoping to have some match Attax Extra Cards for this fair , but as of yet I have not seen any for sale. will have a good selection of this season's Match Attax , Scottish Match Attax and Panini Road to Russia Cards.
BurnleyFC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:35 pm 
Post subject:

The Match Attax Extra are out in newspaper shops and WH Smith/Tesco around here.

Hopefully you manage to find some before next weekend Smile

Will you have any Champions League Match Attax Limited Editions from previous seasons?
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:14 pm 
Post subject:

I do not usually do the Panini champions league but I exchanged some recent but I have not got them sorted yet. I have some road to Russia cards including limited edtions. Also I should have a few limited edition Match Attax from previous season but again I am still sorting out my stock. Which seasons would you be interested in.
BurnleyFC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:35 pm 
Post subject:

It was mainly the Champions League Match Attax I was looking for, not the Panini releases, but I will have a good look through everything you bring to the fair.

Are you interested in buying some Match Attax Bundesliga Albums with sets of cards in from a few seasons ago?
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:56 am 
Post subject:

I have never got into the German cards , but if you want to bring them along I'll have a look.
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:05 pm 
Post subject:

A bump to the top, just to remind everyone its this Sunday
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:05 pm 
Post subject:

Now got a good stock of match attax extra for this season will bring them along with previous seasons. also A&BC and Topps cards,
bibster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:22 pm 
Post subject:

RIKERBCFC wrote:
Now got a good stock of match attax extra for this season will bring them along with previous seasons. also A&BC and Topps cards,

Brilliant, I will see you on Sunday!
dcfc46

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:01 pm 
Post subject: The GREAT LANCS Fair 25th March

If your going to this fair Don't Forget the clocks go FORWARD 1 Hour This Weekend All The Best see you All Sunday
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: