Football Programmes Centre

Fair at Bradford Park Avenue IS April 15
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fair at Bradford Park Avenue IS April 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:52 pm 
Post subject: Fair at Bradford Park Avenue IS April 15

Sorry for any confusion caused by my getting the wrong date on the earlier thread re the new Fair at Macclesfield.
APRIL 15 IS THE DATE OF THE BRADFORD PARK AVENUE FAIR at the Social Club at the Horsfall Stadium, Cemetery Road, BD6 2NG. (10am-1pm).
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:19 pm 
Post subject:

Any chance of this being added to the Upcoming programme fairs list please.
I will be having a stall at this fair and will be bringing a selection of programmes , memorabilia and trading cards.
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:43 am 
Post subject:

Have just added this fair to the list guys.
Ant idea of an admission charge?

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:29 am 
Post subject:

I think it is £1 admission with kids free.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:09 pm 
Post subject:

Am really looking forward to my visit to Bradford Park Avenue (Horsfall Stadium, Cemetery Road, BD6 2NG) this coming Sunday (10am-1pm).
As a relatively new dealer, of only five and a half years standing, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).
I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.
Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!
If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday. [email protected].
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:24 pm 
Post subject:

I will be also attending , together with lots of different programmes , I will have a large selection of Trading Cards , Old and Modern.
drfc4ever

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:09 am 
Post subject:

Looking forward to this, living near Glasgow I haven't been to a fair for years, but working in Yorkshire next week allows me to go. Hopefully lots of Doncaster 50's stuff available Thumbs Up

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doncasterroversprogrammes/sets
pompey gaz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:40 am 
Post subject:

YEs , I may have a drive over as long as I don't get too many jobs to do from the wife
are there going to be any badge sellers going , probably won't be able to get any new Pompey programmes but I don't like leaving a fair empty handed so a badge will suffice
Also anyone know if Bradford City are doing match badges this season as we're there
on Tuesday night
Cheers in advance
Garry
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:44 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Bradford City are not doing match badges this season. Bradford Park Avenue Supporters Club do have a large badge board. I will have a few badges but mainly foreign.
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:31 pm 
Post subject:

Hi drfc4ever,
I shall have a few Donny Rovers homes and aways 1950's and 60's with me; also 46/47 Stockport v Donny and 47/48 Plymouth v Donny.
Hope that's helpful.
Gordon
drfc4ever

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:39 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks Gordon,

I think I have purchased a few items off you recently.

Cheers
Gavin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doncasterroversprogrammes/sets
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: