Football Programmes Centre

Crystal Palace Anglo Italian 73, Fulham 73 dinnages
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Crystal Palace Anglo Italian 73, Fulham 73 dinnages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> We Need Your Help!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnwells

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:12 pm 
Post subject: Crystal Palace Anglo Italian 73, Fulham 73 dinnages

Hi Palace fans, and any collectors of the Anglo Italian Cup publications, in particular those relevant to the 73 tournament.

When I attended the Palace Lazio game I bought something called the STAGE 2 OFFICIAL PROGRAMME 10p. This appears to cover all the games in stage 1, but the last match report covered is dated 28th March, the Palace game being a week later. Was there a 2nd edition, containing a report of the Palace V Lazio game, The Handbook advises that as well as Palace, Hull, Man Utd and Luton were all at home that night, v Verona, Bari and Fiorentina respectivly, . It is the full report of the Lazio game I require, did the subsequent Palace home League games, or
local press carry a report which must include LINE-UPS, SUBS USED AND WHO FOR , scorers FOR BOTH TEAMS .

Finally on this a square format prog is known for Palaces earler game that season, Verona , which I didn't watch, was this issued by the Tournament Organisers , an abridged version of the
Handbook, or Palace, but eithr way why wasn't the Lazio issue the same

Fulham fans in 1974 your 1st XI played against a team Dinnages United at Haywards Heaths Ground. Dinnages coach was your former player Stan Brown , some local sources say this was a Testimonial for Stan, but their is no mention of it in his Testimonial Brochure

Thank you

john
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
holtie96

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:08 pm 
Post subject: Anglo

Sorry John can't help without the query but when I checked I was interested to note that there was an award for good behaviour!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> We Need Your Help! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: