Football Programmes Centre

any info on Rep of Ireland Home Programmes from mid 87-90 ?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
any info on Rep of Ireland Home Programmes from mid 87-90 ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:32 am 
Post subject: any info on Rep of Ireland Home Programmes from mid 87-90 ?

Could anyone help me out with any information regards all these programmes. Fair lot of World Cup Qualifiers European Championship Qualifiers and odd friendly in this little lot. They were donated into Everton Heritage Society on Saturday. I haven't got a scooby on these or their value. That's why I'm asking The Community in here for any advice help or information and guidance on them. Thanks Ste.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
Fishy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Ste,

Garyspain is one of your best bets for values on this one.

I have all the home and away issues which had a Millwall player listed and don't believe that anything stood out as being too pricey. The homes are pretty common with some of the aways worth a little bit more.

An example: 1988 EC in Germany - v England was fetching £20+ a few years ago, but has become more common and I would suggest that this would be too high now.

Over to you Gary..........................

ian
48/9 Newport.
49/0 Walsall; Exeter.
50/1 Port Vale.
51/2 Port Vale 1/5.
52/3 Swindon.
garyspain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:48 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks Fishy

None of the homes from the late 80's or early 90's are in anyway rare.

Probably not even worth listing on ebay due to costs etc.

Some of the aways are tricky. USSR from Euro88 still gets good money. England less so as Fishy states although there was a local reprint (done by the FAI) of that which still confuses people.

Turkey 78 is probably the last really tricky home game. Portugal 2000 and Czech Rep 2004 were difficult but do turn up. Portugal just about sold out but a dealer's large pre-order wasn't filled (different stories so not going to go into details). Czech 2004 was a really bad sellout long long before kickoff but dealer orders were all filled.

In the last couple of years print-runs are well down as are sales. Some may become rare in time as leftovers are recycled now on site.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: