Football Programmes Centre

Everton V Liverpool Jan 23rd January 65.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Everton V Liverpool Jan 23rd January 65.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy1966

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:29 pm 
Post subject:

67-8 Everton v Leicester 10th Feb Postponed

The Everton v Liverpool programme from the 3rd Feb has the Liecester game as the next at Goodison. The re-scheduled programme 9th April talks about the "weather getting the better of us" so a late postponement is probable. I have never seen a copy of this programme.
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:12 pm 
Post subject:

Thank You sellsell. I have both the Fulhanm games. Postponed and re arranged one, thank you for looking on there and posting it in this thread. The Leicester one at Goodison from 67/68 postponed for February is absolute ..... to get hold of i wish it was as easy as the postponed fulham from that season. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
stingray

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:14 pm 
Post subject:

andy1966 wrote:
73-4 - Leicester City v Everton.
I have been through each Everton programme for that season, Everton had a Facts And Figures page in many editions that year, Leicester Away is not in any of these pages until the game has been played. I can't find anything of a scheduled game in the programmes for 6th Feb at all.

I have to assume therefore there was no programme issued for 6th Feb

Quite possibly. As to the reason, we'll just have to hope that someone has a copy of the Leicester/Everton from 2nd March which might make some reference to the original date and reason for rearrangement (as some clubs helpfully did).
andy1966

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:12 pm 
Post subject:

I have a copy, I will take a look tonight
andy1966

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:18 pm 
Post subject:

Ok, so see scans below, an apology linked to using much of the programme from the 6th Feb. Fixture page certainly is based on 6th Feb date.

| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: