Football Programmes Centre

Sunday 21st January ACCY STANLEY Prog & BADGE Fair
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sunday 21st January ACCY STANLEY Prog & BADGE Fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stanley nick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:06 am 
Post subject: Sunday 21st January ACCY STANLEY Prog & BADGE Fair

Venue at the ground in the SPORTS BAR
SUNDAY 21ST JANUARY 10.30 TILL 1.30PM
ADMISSON BY DONATION
TEA/COFFEE AND SANDWICHES AVAILABLE
DEALERS ATTENDING

GORDON BENNETT
ROB FROWEN
ACCY STANLEY SUPP CLUB
NICK WESTWELL
JON SMITH
TOMMY ROE
PETER LEATHER
RONNIE KITCHEN ( PROV )
NEIL FLEMING
ALISATER LOFFLEY

DOORS OPEN FOR DEALERS 8.30AM

ANY ENQUIRIES TO ME PLEASE

THANKS NICK
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:02 pm 
Post subject:

The next Fair I shall be standing at is the ACCRINGTON PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR at the Sports Bar at Accrington Stanley FC, Livingstone Road, BB5 5BX, on Sunday week, January 21, from 10.30am to 1.30pm.

I'm a regular stall-holder at this fair. Whilst there will be a wide range of stock from most Lancashire clubs on sale, collectors of other clubs' programmes and memorabilia will find that some of the traders will be catering for them too.

As a relatively new dealer of only five years standing, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth); I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.

Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!

If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday January 19: [email protected].
stanley nick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:15 pm 
Post subject: ACCY fair

JUST A REMINDER ACCRINGTON STANLEY PROGRAMME AND BADGE FAIR THIS SUNDAY

DEALERS 8.3oam

Fair open for business 10.30

Tea, coffee, and sandwiches available
stanley nick

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:20 pm 
Post subject: ACCY fair

On a difficult day weather wise the Fair today was excellent
50 through the door , plenty of money spent
THANK YOU to all the DEALERS for there support and customers for supporting the event
The supporters club are well chuffed in excess of £300 raised

THANK YOU

Nick
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:30 pm 
Post subject:

Nick Westwell deserves credit for the way he keeps the regular fairs at Accrington going so vibrantly, invariably attracting a good cross-section of traders and colllectors from a wide range of North-west clubs.
The Accrington fairs are one of my favourites. The club's history and especially its recovery after going out of the League after so many years in Non-League, gives it a unique character. Then, the extra plus factor is the fact that the fairs are run as fund-raising events for their Supporters Club and it's various projects. So, it's really pleasing to hear that yesterday's fair raised over £3001
se20blue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:59 pm 
Post subject:

Westwardprogs wrote:
Nick Westwell deserves credit for the way he keeps the regular fairs at Accrington going so vibrantly, invariably attracting a good cross-section of traders and colllectors from a wide range of North-west clubs.
The Accrington fairs are one of my favourites. The club's history and especially its recovery after going out of the League after so many years in Non-League, gives it a unique character. Then, the extra plus factor is the fact that the fairs are run as fund-raising events for their Supporters Club and it's various projects. So, it's really pleasing to hear that yesterday's fair raised over £3001

Nick would be over the moon with that amount Smile
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:08 pm 
Post subject:

Sorry, a 'senior moment'!
Correction: £300, (not £300!1
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: