Football Programmes Centre

MARK HUGHES GONE. HARSH OR NOT?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MARK HUGHES GONE. HARSH OR NOT?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnyp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:44 pm 
Post subject: MARK HUGHES GONE. HARSH OR NOT?

I personally believe its a little harsh Mark hughes has been sacked. Had loads of money to spend but takes a while to gel the team even if you do buy all the stars. Know it has been made with january transfer window in mind but for new man to come in and buy more new players can unsettle the team even more. Good luck to mancini though as would love them to finish above man utd. What was the man utd score today as must have missed it. Laughing Laughing Laughing
JohnC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:46 pm 
Post subject:

it was harsh but saying that the owners have a right to be annoyed over 100 million quid (saying that won't mean that much to them. lol)
just shows that money doesn't buy success.
Cool
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: