Football Programmes Centre

Mullocks Auction, 30th November 2017
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mullocks Auction, 30th November 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:46 pm 
Post subject:

bluejames wrote:
I bought some nice items,for what i consider, cheap prices from Mullocks.This is the fifth consecutive auction this has happened.
I suspect there are a lot of people not bidding at Mullocks because of the sort of comments made on the forum.That suits me fine.The less there are bidding the less competition there is.
On every occasion i have telephoned the auction house,after the sale, and discussed the postage costs and ways of having the goods sent to me.On every occasion they have listened,discussed and dealt with my query and postage and costs in a sensible manner.I think that has got absolutely nothing to do with what is said on this forum.
I note that ebay is recommended as the place to buy yet there is thread after thread on the forum discussing thieving,scams and sellers and buyers to keep away from on ebay.
At least Mullocks deliver what they say they will and at a postage cost that i find very acceptable.

That is good and I am pleased for you. Let us hope they get the postage options in the catalogue updated for their next Auction.
Flaming Pie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:09 pm 
Post subject: Mullocks Auction 30th November 2017

Thanks Tynie,, still getting over my bout of hysteria! Shocked
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: