Football Programmes Centre

Non-League Programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Non-League Programmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pine490

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:38 am 
Post subject: Non-League Programmes

Hi,

Does anyone know whether Rob Bazley at Non League Programmes is still in business and, if so, whether his email address is still [email protected] ?? These are the details on his web site, but I don't think it has been updated for a while and I have received no reply to a couple of emails I have him sent recently.

Thanks, Confused

David Brown
Andrew BSFC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:06 am 
Post subject: Non League programmes

David, Rob Bazley is also the matchday programme editor for Worcester City FC. I have checked the website for the football club and his contact details are [email protected]

You may wish to contact him through the football club as an alternative to the Email address you have been using.
pine490

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:34 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Andrew,

Just to let you know I tried using the email address you gave me, but it came back with a delivery failure.

David
PRESTON WCFC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:53 pm 
Post subject:

pine490 wrote:
Hi Andrew,

Just to let you know I tried using the email address you gave me, but it came back with a delivery failure.

David

Hi guys , Rob Bazley here. Apologies some people have experienced a lack of contact from myself. Thanks to the guys at Barrow yesterday who mentioned these posts. I experienced a hard drive failure in December and this along with a back up failure that was then discovered as meant that I have been unable to respond to stock order queries for a period of time. Anyone who has sent money however should have had their programmes. I should be in a position (having reloaded and checked all stock) for the website to be active again from the end of this month, however in the meantime I can be contacted on [email protected]. I will also check my mails on here regually
PRESTON WCFC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:53 am 
Post subject:

Finally after trailing through boxes of programmes, I am pleased to say the website is now back up and running. Apologies to those who have been in touch over the last few months, having 30k programmes and not knowing where they are has been a challenge. Feel free to email me on [email protected]
Bertie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:29 pm 
Post subject:

Rob,

Hi, are you still trading ?
Placed an order/enquiry earlier today ?

Regards
Richard
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: